shaalaa.com | Arithmetic Progression part 4 (Write Next three term of AP)
Series 6: playing of 6
- general form of an AP, infinite Arithmetic Progressions
In an A.P., if the 12th term is −13 and the sum of its first four terms is 24, find the sum of its first ten terms ?
If seven times the 7th term of an A.P. is equal to eleven times the 11th term, then what will be its 18th term?
If five times the fifth term of an A.P. is equal to 8 times its eight term, show that its 13th term is zero
The 14th term of an A.P. is twice its 8th term. If its 6th term is -8, then find the sum of its first 20 terms.
The first three terms of an AP respectively are 3y – 1, 3y + 5 and 5y + 1. Then y equals:
Question Papers For All Subjects
- English - Communicative 2010 to 2018
- English - Language and Literature 2010 to 2018
- Mathematics 2010 to 2018
- Science 2010 to 2018
- Social Science 2010 to 2018
- Information and Communication Technology 2016 to 2018