Shaalaa.com | Arithmetic Progression part 3 (Tell if it is AP or not)
Series 1: playing of 6
- general form of an AP, infinite Arithmetic Progressions
Which of the following sequences are arithmetic progressions? For those which are arithmetic progressions, find out the common difference.
p, p + 90, p + 180 p + 270, ... where p = (999)999
Write first four terms of the A.P. when the first term a and the common differenced are given as follows a = -2, d = 0
Prove that no matter what the real numbers a and b are, the sequence with the nth term a + nb is always an A.P. What is the common difference?
An arithmetic progression 5, 12, 19, …. has 50 terms. Find its last term. Hence find the sum of its last 15 terms.
If the nth term of a progression be a linear expression in n, then prove that this progression is an AP
Question Papers For All Subjects
- English - Communicative 2010 to 2019
- English - Language and Literature 2010 to 2019
- Mathematics 2010 to 2019
- Science 2009 to 2019
- Social Science 2010 to 2019
- Information and Communication Technology 2016 to 2019