AboutOwner: Dr. S. k. Toshniwal Educational & Research TrustInstitute Type: other
To ensure that the Pharmacy Education constantly matches the latest requirements of technology of industry and includes the all-round personal development of students including social concems and to become globally competitive, technology led organization.
To provide high quality technical and managerial manpower, information and consultancy services to the industry and community to enable the industry and community to face the changing technological and environmental challenges.
We, at VIDARBHA INSTITUTE OF PHARMACY are committed to offer the best in class academic services to the students and institutes to enhance the delight of industry and society. This will be achieved through continual improvement in management practices adopted in the process of curriculum design, development, implementation, evaluation and monitoring system along with adequate faculty development programs.
VIDARBHA INSTITUTE OF PHARMACY believes in the following
- Education industry produces live products.
- Market requirements do not wait for curriculum changes.
- Question paper is the reflector of academic standards of educational organization.
- Well designed curriculum needs effective implementation too.
- Competency based curriculum is the backbone of need based program.
- Technical skills do need support of life skills.
- Best teachers are the national assets.
- Effective teaching learning process is impossible without learning resources.
SummaryVidarbha Institute of Pharmacy is an other university. It is located at Gut No.114, Anjankhed, Borala Phata, Near Gurudwara, Hingoli Road in Washim, Maharashtra, India. It offers the following educational courses, 1 Post 12th Diploma course.
Courses Offered by Vidarbha Institute of Pharmacy
Post 12th Diploma 
Maharashtra State Board of Technical Education
Duration : 2 years full time
Intake : 120
Washim, Maharashtra, India