Chapters : Field Visit, Location and Extent, Physiography and Drainage, Climate, Natural Vegetation and Wildlife, Population, Human Settlements, Economy and Occupations, Tourism, Transport and Communication
Chapters : Historiography : Development in the West, Historiography : Indian Tradition, Applied History, History of Indian Arts, Mass Media and History, Entertainment and History, Sports and History, Tourism and History, Heritage Management, Working of the Constitution, The Electoral Process, Political Parties, Social and Political Movements, Challenges faced by Indian Democracy
Chapters : Linear Equations in Two Variables, Quadratic Equations, Arithmetic Progression, Financial Planning, Probability, Statistics
Chapters : Similarity, Pythagoras Theorem, Circle, Geometric Constructions, Co-ordinate Geometry, Trigonometry, Mensuration
Chapters : Gravitation, Periodic Classification of Element, Chemical reactions and equations, Effects of electric current, Heat, Refraction of light, Lenses, Metallurgy, Carbon Compounds, Space Missions
Chapters : Heredity and Evolution, Life Processes in living organisms Part -1, Life Processes in Living Organisms Part - 2, Environmental management, Towards Green Energy, Animal Classification, Introduction to Microbiology, Cell Biology and Biotechnology, Social health, Disaster Management
Textbook solutions and Reference book solutions for Class 10th Board Exam
• Each chapter comes with subsections that provide in-depth knowledge about the basic concepts.
• Solved equations along with examples help the students to understand the different steps towards solving their exercises.
• Compilation of different exercises makes it a great choice for students to practice to brush up their concepts and skills.
• These books are a must-have for the students who want to closely evaluate the different aspects of their respective subjects.
• Different graphs along with schematic representations help the students to memorise the many steps. • These solutions for Class 10th Board Exam are prepared by experts, include the problems from latest edition and are as per CBSE pattern.