Chapters : Measurements and Experimentation, Motion in One Dimension, Laws of Motion, Pressure in Fluids and Atmospheric Pressure, Upthrust in Fluids, Archimedes’ Principle and Floatation, Heat and Energy, Reflection of Light, Propagation of Sound Waves, Current Electricity, Magnetism
Chapters : Rational and Irrational Numbers, Compound Interest (Without using formula), Compound Interest (Using Formula), Expansions (Including Substitution), Factorisation, Simultaneous (Linear) Equations (Including Problems), Indices (Exponents), Logarithms, Triangles [Congruency in Triangles], Isosceles Triangles, Inequalities, Mid-point and Its Converse [ Including Intercept Theorem], Pythagoras Theorem [Proof and Simple Applications with Converse], Rectilinear Figures [Quadrilaterals: Parallelogram, Rectangle, Rhombus, Square and Trapezium], Construction of Polygons (Using ruler and compass only), Area Theorems [Proof and Use], Circle, Statistics, Mean and Median (For Ungrouped Data Only), Area and Perimeter of Plane Figures, Solids [Surface Area and Volume of 3-D Solids], Trigonometrical Ratios [Sine, Consine, Tangent of an Angle and their Reciprocals], Trigonometrical Ratios of Standard Angles [Including Evaluation of an Expression Involving Trigonometric Ratios], Solution of Right Triangles [Simple 2-D Problems Involving One Right-angled Triangle], Complementary Angles, Co-ordinate Geometry, Graphical Solution (Solution of Simultaneous Linear Equations, Graphically), Distance Formula
Chapters : The Language of Chemistry, Chemical Changes and Reactions, Water, Atomic Structure and Chemical Bonding, The Periodic Table, Study of the First Element - Hydrogen, Study of Gas Laws, Atmospheric Pollution, Practical Work
Textbook solutions and Reference book solutions for Class 9
• Each chapter comes with subsections that provide in-depth knowledge about the basic concepts.
• Solved equations along with examples help the students to understand the different steps towards solving their exercises.
• Compilation of different exercises makes it a great choice for students to practice to brush up their concepts and skills.
• These books are a must-have for the students who want to closely evaluate the different aspects of their respective subjects.
• Different graphs along with schematic representations help the students to memorise the many steps. • These solutions for Class 9 are prepared by experts, include the problems from latest edition and are as per CBSE pattern.