Chapters : Sets, Relations, Functions, Measurement of Angles, Trigonometric Functions, Graphs of Trigonometric Functions, Values of Trigonometric function at sum or difference of angles, Transformation formulae, Values of Trigonometric function at multiples and submultiples of an angle, Sine and cosine formulae and their applications, Trigonometric equations, Mathematical Induction, Complex Numbers, Quadratic Equations, Linear Inequations, Permutations, Combinations, Binomial Theorem, Arithmetic Progression, Geometric Progression, Some special series, Brief review of cartesian system of rectangular co-ordinates, The straight lines, The circle, Parabola, Ellipse, Hyperbola, Introduction to three dimensional coordinate geometry, Limits, Derivatives, Mathematical reasoning, Statistics, Probability
Chapters : Sets, Relations and Functions, Trigonometric Functions, Principle of Mathematical Induction, Complex Numbers and Quadratic Equations, Linear Inequalities, Permutations and Combinations, Binomial Theorem, Sequences and Series, Straight Lines, Conic Sections, Introduction to Three Dimensional Geometry, Limits and Derivatives, Mathematical Reasoning, Statistics, Probability
Chapters : Introduction, Theory Of Consumer Behaviour, Production And Costs, The Theory Of The Firm Under Perfect Competition, Market Equilibrium, Non-Competitive Markets
Textbook solutions and Reference book solutions for Class 11
• Each chapter comes with subsections that provide in-depth knowledge about the basic concepts.
• Solved equations along with examples help the students to understand the different steps towards solving their exercises.
• Compilation of different exercises makes it a great choice for students to practice to brush up their concepts and skills.
• These books are a must-have for the students who want to closely evaluate the different aspects of their respective subjects.
• Different graphs along with schematic representations help the students to memorise the many steps. • These solutions for Class 11 are prepared by experts, include the problems from latest edition and are as per CBSE pattern.