CBCGS [2018 - current]
CBGS [2014 - 2017]
Old [2000 - 2013]
University of Mumbai Semester 6 (TE Third Year) Theory of Reinforced and Prestressed Concrete Revised Syllabus
University of Mumbai Semester 6 (TE Third Year) Theory of Reinforced and Prestressed Concrete and their Unit wise marks distribution
Units and Topics
100 Module 1
- Concept of reinforced concrete, Working Stress Method (WSM) of design for reinforced concrete, permissible stresses as per IS-456-2000; stress- strain curve of concrete steel, characteristics of concrete steel reinforcement.
200 Module 2
- Analysis design of singly reinforced doubly reinforced rectangular, Tee, Lbeams for flexure by WSM, balanced, under reinforced over reinforced sections
300 Module 3
- Design for shear bond by WSM.
400 Module 4
- Analysis & Design of rectangular circular columns subjected to axial bending by WSM.
500 Module 5
- Design of one way two way slab by WSM
600 Module 6
- Design of axially loaded isolated sloped pad footings.
700 Module 7
- Prestressed Concrete: Basic principles of prestressed concrete, materials used their properties, methods systems of prestressing, losses in prestress, analysis of various types of sections subjected to prestress external loads.
800 Module 8
- General design principles: Concepts of centre of compression, kern of a section, efficiency of the section, pressure line safe cable zone, principal tension in prestressed concrete members.
900 Module 9
- Simple design of prestressed concrete I beams (excluding end block design)
Question Papers For All Subjects
- Geotechnical Engineering 2 2012 to 2018
- Design and Drawing of Steel Structure 2008 to 2018
- Applied Hydraulics 2 2008 to 2018
- Transportation Engineering 2 2008 to 2018
- Environmental Engineering-1 2010 to 2018
- Theory of Reinforced and Prestressed Concrete 2010 to 2018