University of Mumbai Syllabus For Semester 6 (TE Third Year) System Programming and Compiler Construction: Knowing the Syllabus is very important for the students of Semester 6 (TE Third Year). Shaalaa has also provided a list of topics that every student needs to understand.
The University of Mumbai Semester 6 (TE Third Year) System Programming and Compiler Construction syllabus for the academic year 2021-2022 is based on the Board's guidelines. Students should read the Semester 6 (TE Third Year) System Programming and Compiler Construction Syllabus to learn about the subject's subjects and subtopics.
Students will discover the unit names, chapters under each unit, and subtopics under each chapter in the University of Mumbai Semester 6 (TE Third Year) System Programming and Compiler Construction Syllabus pdf 2021-2022. They will also receive a complete practical syllabus for Semester 6 (TE Third Year) System Programming and Compiler Construction in addition to this.
University of Mumbai Semester 6 (TE Third Year) System Programming and Compiler Construction Revised Syllabus
University of Mumbai Semester 6 (TE Third Year) System Programming and Compiler Construction and their Unit wise marks distribution
University of Mumbai Semester 6 (TE Third Year) System Programming and Compiler Construction Course Structure 2021-2022 With Marking Scheme
|300||Macros and Macro Processors|
|400||Loaders And Linkers|
|900||Syntax Directed Translation|
|1000||Intermediate Code Generation|
|1300||Run Time Storage|
- Concept, introduction to various system programs such as assemblers, loaders, linkers, macro processors, compilers, interpreters, operating systems, device drivers.
- General Design Procedure, Design of Assembler (Single Pass – Assembler IBM PC, multi pass Assembler IBM 360/370 Processor), Statement of Problem, Data Structure, format of Databases, Algorithm, Look for modularity.
- Macro instructions, Features of Macro facility, Design of 2 pass macroprocessor.
- loader schemes, Design of Absolute loader, Design of Direct linking loader.
- Software Tools for Program development
- Editors:- Types of Editors, Design of Editor, Debug Monitors
- Introduction to Compilers, Phases of a compiler, comparison of compilers and interpreters.
- Role of a Lexical analyzer, input buffering, specification and recognition of tokens, Designing a lexical analyzer generator, Pattern matching based on NFA’s.
- Role of Parser, Topdown parsing, Recursive descent and predictive parsers (LL), Bottom-Up parsing, Operator precedence parsing, LR, SLR and LALR parsers.
- Syntax directed definitions, Inherited and Synthesized attributes, Evaluation order for SDDs, S attributed Definitions, L attributed Definitions.
- Intermediate languages:- declarations, Assignment statements, Boolean expression, case statements, back patching, procedure calls.
- Issues in the design of Code Generator, Basic Blocks and Flow graphs, code generation algorithm, DAG representation of Basic Block.
- Principal sources of Optimization, Optimization of Basic Blocks, Loops in Flow graph, Peephole Optimization
- Storage Organization, storage allocation strategies, parameter passing, Symbol table, introduction to garbage collection and compaction.
- JAVA compiler environment, YACC compilercompiler
Question Papers For All Subjects
- System Programming and Compiler Construction 2007 to 2018
- Software Engineering 2015 to 2017
- Distributed Databases 2015 to 2018
- Mobile Communication and Computing 2015 to 2018
- Object Oriented Software Engineering 2007 to 2015
- Advanced Microprocessor 2010 to 2016
- Advance Computer Network 2008 to 2018