CBCGS [2018 - current]
CBGS [2014 - 2017]
Old [2000 - 2013]
University of Mumbai Semester 5 (TE Third Year) Structured and Object Oriented Analysis and Design Revised Syllabus
University of Mumbai Semester 5 (TE Third Year) Structured and Object Oriented Analysis and Design and their Unit wise marks distribution
Units and Topics
- System overview, Types of Systems
- Key Differences Between Structured and ObjectOriented Analysis and Design
- Role of the System Analyst
- Systems Development Life Cycle
200 System Analysis
- Business process Reengineering and the Zachman Framework, System Requirement, Stakeholders, Techniques for information gathering, Validating the requirements.
300 Feasibility Analysis
- Feasibility Analysis, Tests for feasibility, Cost Benefit Analysis, Feasibility analysis of candidate system.
- The system Proposal.
400 Modeling System Requirements
- Traditional Approach to Requirement:- Data Flow Diagrams, Documentation of DFD Components. Information Engineering Models.
- ObjectOriented Approach to Requirement:- Object Oriented Requirements, The System Activities, Identifying Input and Outputs, Identifying Object Behavior, Integrating ObjectOriented Models.
- Evaluating Alternatives for requirements, Environment and Implementation.
500 System Design
- Moving To Design
- The traditional Approach to design
- The ObjectOriented Approach to design:- Use Case Realiztion
- Designing Database, Designing the User Interface, Designing System Interfaces, Controls and security
600 Application Architecture
- IT Architecture, Application Architecture Strategies, Modeling Application Architecture for Information System.
- Deployment using UML diagrams, Component and deployment diagram for various architectures.
Question Papers For All Subjects
- Operating Systems 2009 to 2018
- Computer Networks 2007 to 2018
- Structured and Object Oriented Analysis and Design 2015 to 2018
- Microprocessors 2007 to 2018
- Theory of Computer Science 2007 to 2014
- Web Engineering 2010 to 2014
- Advanced Database Management Systems 2010 to 2018
- Environmental Studies 2010 to 2014