University of Mumbai Syllabus For Semester 5 (TE Third Year) Structural Analysis 2: Knowing the Syllabus is very important for the students of Semester 5 (TE Third Year). Shaalaa has also provided a list of topics that every student needs to understand.
The University of Mumbai Semester 5 (TE Third Year) Structural Analysis 2 syllabus for the academic year 2021-2022 is based on the Board's guidelines. Students should read the Semester 5 (TE Third Year) Structural Analysis 2 Syllabus to learn about the subject's subjects and subtopics.
Students will discover the unit names, chapters under each unit, and subtopics under each chapter in the University of Mumbai Semester 5 (TE Third Year) Structural Analysis 2 Syllabus pdf 2021-2022. They will also receive a complete practical syllabus for Semester 5 (TE Third Year) Structural Analysis 2 in addition to this.
University of Mumbai Semester 5 (TE Third Year) Structural Analysis 2 Revised Syllabus
University of Mumbai Semester 5 (TE Third Year) Structural Analysis 2 and their Unit wise marks distribution
University of Mumbai Semester 5 (TE Third Year) Structural Analysis 2 Course Structure 2021-2022 With Marking Scheme
- Types of structures occurring in practice, their classification. Stable and unstable structures, statically and kinematical determinacy indeterminacy of structure.
- Symmetric structures, symmetrical & anti-symmetrical loads, distinction between linear and non-linear behaviors of material and geometric non-linearity.
- Review of general theorems based on virtual work energy methods, introduction to the concept of complimentary energy, absolute & relative deflection caused by loads, temperature changes settlement of supports, application to beams, pin jointed frames, rigid jointed frames.
- Flexibility coefficients their use in formulation of compatibility equations. Fixed Beams, Application of the Clapeyron’s Theorem of Three Moments.
- Castigliaonos theorem of least work, application of above methods to propped cantilevers, fixed beams, continuous beam, Simple pin jointed frames including effect of lack of fit for members, Simple rigid jointed frames two hinged parabolic arches.
- Stiffness coefficients for prismatic members, their use for formulation of equilibrium equations, direct stiffness method, Slope deflection method, Moment distribution method.
- Application of the above methods to indeterminate beams & simple rigid jointed frames, rigid jointed frames with inclined member but having only one translation degree of freedom including the effect of settlement of supports.
- Concept of plastic hinge, plastic moment carrying capacity, shape factor, determination of collapse load for single and multiple span beams.
Question Papers For All Subjects
- Structural Analysis 2 2007 to 2018
- Applied Hydraulics 1 2007 to 2018
- Transportation Engineering 1 2007 to 2018
- Geotechnical Engineering 1 2010 to 2018
- Building Design and Drawing 2 2007 to 2018
- Entrepreneurship and Management 2007 to 2014