CBCGS [2018 - current]
CBGS [2014 - 2017]
Old [2000 - 2013]
Topics with syllabus and resources
- Universal mechanism of development: Cell proliferation, Specialization, Interaction and Movement.
- Case study of. C. Elegans.
200.00 Cell Proliferation and Development
- Morphogens and their gradients
- Intrinsic programming
- Sequential induction
300.00 Plant Development
- Root, Shoot, Flower, Seed & Meristem.
- Plant part generation, Plant growth regulators.
- Maintaining of the Meristem cells
400.00 Stem Cells
- Epidermis renewal by stem cells
- Maintaining population of stem cells,
- Transit amplifying cells,
- Multipotent stem cells and Blood cell formation.
500.00 Types of Stem Cell
- Bone marrow (Hematopoietic)
- Pluripotent stem cells and methods of generating them.
600.00 Application of Stem Cells
- Repairing Nervous system
- Liver cell proliferation and repair
- Cardiac repair
- Diabetes treatment
- GM stem cells and Gene therapy