CBCGS [2018 - current]
CBGS [2014 - 2017]
Old [2000 - 2013]
Topics with syllabus and resources
100.00 An Overview Of IT Project Management
- Introduction, the State of IT project management, context of project management, need of project management, project goals, project life cycle and IT development, extreme project management, PMBOK.
200.00 Conceptualizing and Initializing the IT Project
- An information technology project methodology (ITPM), project feasibility, request for proposal (RFP), the business case, project selection and approval, project contracting, IT governance and the project office.
300.00 The Human Side Of Project Management
- Introduction, organization and project planning, the project team, the project environment.
400.00 Developing the Project Charter and Project Plan
- Introduction, project management process, project integration management, the project charter, project planning framework, the contents of a project plan, the planning process.
- The Work Breakdown Structure (WBS), the linear responsibility chart, multidisciplinary teams.
500.00 The Scope Management Plan
- Introduction, scope planning, project scope definition, project scope verification, scope change control.
600.00 The Project is Schedule, Budget and Risk Management
- Introduction, developing the project schedule, project management software tools, methods of budgeting, developing the project budget, improving cost estimates, finalizing the project schedule and budget.
- IT project risk management planning process, identifying IT project risks, risk analysis and assessment, risk strategies, risk monitoring, and control, risk responses and evaluation.
700.00 Allocating Resources to the Project
- Resource loading, resource leveling, allocating scarce resources to projects and several projects, Goldrattís critical chain.
800.00 The Project Communication Plan
- Introduction, monitoring and controlling the project, the project communications plan, project metric, project control, designing the control system, the plan-monitor-control cycle, data collection and reporting, reporting performance and progress, information distribution.
900.00 Managing Change, Resistance and Conflicts
1000.00 Managing Project Procurement and Outsourcing
- Introduction, project procurement management, outsourcing.
1100.00 Project Leadership And Ethics
- Introduction, project leadership, ethics in projects, multicultural projects.
1200.00 The Implementation Plan and Project Closure
- Introduction, project implementation, administrative closure, project evaluation, project audit.
Question Papers For All Subjects
- System Programming and Compiler Construction 2007 to 2018
- Software Engineering 2015 to 2017
- Distributed Databases 2015 to 2018
- Mobile Communication and Computing 2015 to 2018
- Object Oriented Software Engineering 2007 to 2015
- Advanced Microprocessor 2010 to 2016
- Advance Computer Network 2008 to 2018