University of Mumbai Syllabus For Semester 6 (TE Third Year) Software Project Management: Knowing the Syllabus is very important for the students of Semester 6 (TE Third Year). Shaalaa has also provided a list of topics that every student needs to understand.
The University of Mumbai Semester 6 (TE Third Year) Software Project Management syllabus for the academic year 2022-2023 is based on the Board's guidelines. Students should read the Semester 6 (TE Third Year) Software Project Management Syllabus to learn about the subject's subjects and subtopics.
Students will discover the unit names, chapters under each unit, and subtopics under each chapter in the University of Mumbai Semester 6 (TE Third Year) Software Project Management Syllabus pdf 2022-2023. They will also receive a complete practical syllabus for Semester 6 (TE Third Year) Software Project Management in addition to this.
University of Mumbai Semester 6 (TE Third Year) Software Project Management Revised Syllabus
University of Mumbai Semester 6 (TE Third Year) Software Project Management and their Unit wise marks distribution
University of Mumbai Semester 6 (TE Third Year) Software Project Management Course Structure 2022-2023 With Marking Scheme
- Introduction, the State of IT project management, context of project management, need of project management, project goals, project life cycle and IT development, extreme project management, PMBOK.
- An information technology project methodology (ITPM), project feasibility, request for proposal (RFP), the business case, project selection and approval, project contracting, IT governance and the project office.
- Introduction, organization and project planning, the project team, the project environment.
- Introduction, project management process, project integration management, the project charter, project planning framework, the contents of a project plan, the planning process.
- The Work Breakdown Structure (WBS), the linear responsibility chart, multidisciplinary teams.
- Introduction, scope planning, project scope definition, project scope verification, scope change control.
- Introduction, developing the project schedule, project management software tools, methods of budgeting, developing the project budget, improving cost estimates, finalizing the project schedule and budget.
- IT project risk management planning process, identifying IT project risks, risk analysis and assessment, risk strategies, risk monitoring, and control, risk responses and evaluation.
- Resource loading, resource leveling, allocating scarce resources to projects and several projects, Goldrattís critical chain.
- Introduction, monitoring and controlling the project, the project communications plan, project metric, project control, designing the control system, the plan-monitor-control cycle, data collection and reporting, reporting performance and progress, information distribution.
- Introduction, project procurement management, outsourcing.
- Introduction, project leadership, ethics in projects, multicultural projects.
- Introduction, project implementation, administrative closure, project evaluation, project audit.
Question Papers For All Subjects
- System Programming and Compiler Construction 2007 to 2018
- Software Engineering 2015 to 2017
- Distributed Databases 2015 to 2018
- Mobile Communication and Computing 2015 to 2018
- Object Oriented Software Engineering 2007 to 2015
- Advanced Microprocessor 2010 to 2016
- Advance Computer Network 2008 to 2018