University of Mumbai Syllabus For Semester 6 (TE Third Year) Software Engineering: Knowing the Syllabus is very important for the students of Semester 6 (TE Third Year). Shaalaa has also provided a list of topics that every student needs to understand.
The University of Mumbai Semester 6 (TE Third Year) Software Engineering syllabus for the academic year 2021-2022 is based on the Board's guidelines. Students should read the Semester 6 (TE Third Year) Software Engineering Syllabus to learn about the subject's subjects and subtopics.
Students will discover the unit names, chapters under each unit, and subtopics under each chapter in the University of Mumbai Semester 6 (TE Third Year) Software Engineering Syllabus pdf 2021-2022. They will also receive a complete practical syllabus for Semester 6 (TE Third Year) Software Engineering in addition to this.
University of Mumbai Semester 6 (TE Third Year) Software Engineering Revised Syllabus
University of Mumbai Semester 6 (TE Third Year) Software Engineering and their Unit wise marks distribution
University of Mumbai Semester 6 (TE Third Year) Software Engineering Course Structure 2021-2022 With Marking Scheme
- Software Engineering Process Paradigms
- Process Models – Incremental and Evolutionary models
- Typical Application for each model
- Agile methodology
- Process and Project Metrics.
- Software estimation – Empirical estimation models – Cost/Effort estimation
- Planning – Work breakdown Structure, Gantt Chart. Discuss schedule and cost slippage.
- Risk Identification, Risk Assessment, Risk Projection, RMMM
- Software Configuration items, SCM process, Identification of objects in software configuration, version and change control, configuration audit, status reporting, SCM standards and SCM issues.
- Software Design – Abstraction, Modularity
- Software Architecture – Effective modular design, Cohesion and Coupling, Example of code for cohesion and coupling.
- User Interface Design – Human Factors, Interface standards, Design Issues – User Interface Design Process.
- Software Quality Assurance – Software standards, Quality metrics Software Reliability, Quality Measurement and Metrics.
- Basic concept and terminology, Verification & validation, White Box Testing-Path Testing, Control Structures Testing , DEFUSE testing
- Black Box Testing -BVA Integration, Validation and system testing.
- OO testing methods - Class Testing, Interclass testing, testing architecture, Behavioral testing.
- Software Maintenance – Reverse Engineering.
- For web based applications – attributes, analysis and design, testing
- Security Engineering
- ServiceOriented Software Engineering
- Test Driven Development
- Software engineering with aspects
Question Papers For All Subjects
- System Programming and Compiler Construction 2007 to 2018
- Software Engineering 2015 to 2017
- Distributed Databases 2015 to 2018
- Mobile Communication and Computing 2015 to 2018
- Object Oriented Software Engineering 2007 to 2015
- Advanced Microprocessor 2010 to 2016
- Advance Computer Network 2008 to 2018