CBCGS [2018 - current]
CBGS [2014 - 2017]
Old [2000 - 2013]
University of Mumbai Semester 6 (TE Third Year) Software Engineering Revised Syllabus
University of Mumbai Semester 6 (TE Third Year) Software Engineering and their Unit wise marks distribution
Units and Topics
- Software Engineering Process Paradigms
- Process Models – Incremental and Evolutionary models
- Typical Application for each model
- Agile methodology
- Process and Project Metrics.
200 Software Project Scheduling, Control and Monitoring
- Software estimation – Empirical estimation models – Cost/Effort estimation
- Planning – Work breakdown Structure, Gantt Chart. Discuss schedule and cost slippage.
300 Risk Management
- Risk Identification, Risk Assessment, Risk Projection, RMMM
400 Software Configuration Management
- Software Configuration items, SCM process, Identification of objects in software configuration, version and change control, configuration audit, status reporting, SCM standards and SCM issues.
500 Software Design Specification
- Software Design – Abstraction, Modularity
- Software Architecture – Effective modular design, Cohesion and Coupling, Example of code for cohesion and coupling.
- User Interface Design – Human Factors, Interface standards, Design Issues – User Interface Design Process.
600 Software Quality
- Software Quality Assurance – Software standards, Quality metrics Software Reliability, Quality Measurement and Metrics.
700 Software Testing
- Basic concept and terminology, Verification & validation, White Box Testing-Path Testing, Control Structures Testing , DEFUSE testing
- Black Box Testing -BVA Integration, Validation and system testing.
- OO testing methods - Class Testing, Interclass testing, testing architecture, Behavioral testing.
- Software Maintenance – Reverse Engineering.
800 Web Engineering
- For web based applications – attributes, analysis and design, testing
- Security Engineering
- ServiceOriented Software Engineering
- Test Driven Development
- Software engineering with aspects
Question Papers For All Subjects
- System Programming and Compiler Construction 2007 to 2018
- Software Engineering 2015 to 2017
- Distributed Databases 2015 to 2018
- Mobile Communication and Computing 2015 to 2018
- Object Oriented Software Engineering 2007 to 2015
- Advanced Microprocessor 2010 to 2016
- Advance Computer Network 2008 to 2018