CBCGS [2019 - current]
CBGS [2015 - 2018]
Old [2000 - 2014]
Topics with syllabus and resources
100.00 Introduction to Soft Computing
- Soft computing Constituents, Characteristics of Neuro Computing and Soft Computing, Difference between Hard Computing and Soft Computing, Concepts of Learning and Adaptation.
200.00 Neural Networks
201.00 Basics of Neural Networks
- Introduction to Neural Networks, Biological Neural Networks, McCulloch Pitt model.
202.00 Supervised Learning Algorithms
- Perceptron (Single Layer, Multi layer), Linear separability, Delta learning rule, Back Propagation algorithm.
203.00 Un-supervised Learning Algorithms
- Hebbian Learning, Winner take all, Self Organizing Maps, Learning Vector Quantization.
300.00 Fuzzy Set Theory
- Classical Sets and Fuzzy Sets, Classical Relations and Fuzzy Relations, Properties of membership function, Fuzzy extension principle, Fuzzy Systems- fuzzification, defuzzification and fuzzy controllers.
400.00 Hybrid System
- Introduction to Hybrid Systems, Adaptive Neuro Fuzzy Inference System (ANFIS).
500.00 Introduction to Optimization Techniques
- Derivative based optimization- Steepest Descent, Newton method.
- Derivative free optimization- Introduction to Evolutionary Concepts.
600.00 Genetic Algorithms and Its Applications
- Inheritance Operators, Cross over types, inversion and Deletion, Mutation Operator, Bit-wise Operators, Convergence of GA, Applications of GA.
Question Papers For All Subjects
- Digital Signal and Image Processing 2011 to 2016
- Robotics and Artificial Intelligence 2011 to 2015
- Mobile Computing 2011 to 2017
- System Security 2011 to 2017
- Artificial Intelligence 2016 to 2018
- Cryptography and System Security 2016 to 2018
- Digital Signal Processing 2016 to 2018
- Image Processing 2016 to 2016