CBCGS [2019 - current]
CBGS [2015 - 2018]
Old [2000 - 2014]
Topics with syllabus and resources
- Definition, Types of risks; Uncertainties in projects
200.00 Risks Associated with Construction
- Risks related to resources- Time, Money, Technology, Manpower etc.; Risks related to agencies- Client, Contractor etc.; Decision making in construction
300.00 Risk Management Systems
- Risk identification, sources of risks.; Classification of risks, Impact and consequences of risks; Risk qualification and risk analysis; Risk response, retention, reduction, transfer and avoidance
400.00 Value Engineering
- Definition: Value, Value Engineering, Value Analysis; Value Management; Habits, attitudes and roadblocks and their relation to value Engineering.
500.00 Value Engineering Job Plan
- Definition: Value Engineering Job Plan, Various versions of plan; Phases involved in Job Plan.
600.00 Function Analysis
- Function and its role in achieving value; Function in terms of its cost and worth; Graphical functional analysis; Function analysis system technique.
700.00 Creative Thinking
- Definition: Creative Thinking; Creative People and their characteristics; Creative Processes, Creative sessions etc.
800.00 Life Cycle Costing
- Definition, Purpose and implications; Economic Principles for L.C.C.; Types of life cycle costs.
- Energy resources and consumption; Energy embodiment of construction materials; Factors affecting energy consumption; Impact of maintenance on energy saving.
1000.00 Integrated Approach to Value and Risk Management
Question Papers For All Subjects
- Environmental Engineering 2 2007 to 2018
- Limit State Method for Reinforced Concrete Structures 2011 to 2018
- Irrigation Engineering 2008 to 2018
- Quantity Survey Estimation and Valuation 2007 to 2018
- Construction Engineering 2008 to 2018