CBCGS [2019 - current]
CBGS [2015 - 2018]
Old [2000 - 2014]
Units and Topics
|200||Risks Associated with Construction||-|
|300||Risk Management Systems||-|
|500||Value Engineering Job Plan||-|
|800||Life Cycle Costing||-|
|1000||Integrated Approach to Value and Risk Management||-|
- Definition, Types of risks; Uncertainties in projects
200 Risks Associated with Construction
- Risks related to resources- Time, Money, Technology, Manpower etc.; Risks related to agencies- Client, Contractor etc.; Decision making in construction
300 Risk Management Systems
- Risk identification, sources of risks.; Classification of risks, Impact and consequences of risks; Risk qualification and risk analysis; Risk response, retention, reduction, transfer and avoidance
400 Value Engineering
- Definition: Value, Value Engineering, Value Analysis; Value Management; Habits, attitudes and roadblocks and their relation to value Engineering.
500 Value Engineering Job Plan
- Definition: Value Engineering Job Plan, Various versions of plan; Phases involved in Job Plan.
600 Function Analysis
- Function and its role in achieving value; Function in terms of its cost and worth; Graphical functional analysis; Function analysis system technique.
700 Creative Thinking
- Definition: Creative Thinking; Creative People and their characteristics; Creative Processes, Creative sessions etc.
800 Life Cycle Costing
- Definition, Purpose and implications; Economic Principles for L.C.C.; Types of life cycle costs.
- Energy resources and consumption; Energy embodiment of construction materials; Factors affecting energy consumption; Impact of maintenance on energy saving.
1000 Integrated Approach to Value and Risk Management
Question Papers For All Subjects
- Environmental Engineering 2 2007 to 2018
- Limit State Method for Reinforced Concrete Structures 2011 to 2018
- Irrigation Engineering 2008 to 2018
- Quantity Survey Estimation and Valuation 2007 to 2018
- Construction Engineering 2008 to 2018