University of Mumbai Syllabus For Semester 7 (BE Fourth Year) Risk and Value Management: Knowing the Syllabus is very important for the students of Semester 7 (BE Fourth Year). Shaalaa has also provided a list of topics that every student needs to understand.
The University of Mumbai Semester 7 (BE Fourth Year) Risk and Value Management syllabus for the academic year 2022-2023 is based on the Board's guidelines. Students should read the Semester 7 (BE Fourth Year) Risk and Value Management Syllabus to learn about the subject's subjects and subtopics.
Students will discover the unit names, chapters under each unit, and subtopics under each chapter in the University of Mumbai Semester 7 (BE Fourth Year) Risk and Value Management Syllabus pdf 2022-2023. They will also receive a complete practical syllabus for Semester 7 (BE Fourth Year) Risk and Value Management in addition to this.
University of Mumbai Semester 7 (BE Fourth Year) Risk and Value Management Revised Syllabus
University of Mumbai Semester 7 (BE Fourth Year) Risk and Value Management and their Unit wise marks distribution
University of Mumbai Semester 7 (BE Fourth Year) Risk and Value Management Course Structure 2022-2023 With Marking Scheme
- Definition, Types of risks; Uncertainties in projects
- Risks related to resources- Time, Money, Technology, Manpower etc.; Risks related to agencies- Client, Contractor etc.; Decision making in construction
- Risk identification, sources of risks.; Classification of risks, Impact and consequences of risks; Risk qualification and risk analysis; Risk response, retention, reduction, transfer and avoidance
- Definition: Value, Value Engineering, Value Analysis; Value Management; Habits, attitudes and roadblocks and their relation to value Engineering.
- Definition: Value Engineering Job Plan, Various versions of plan; Phases involved in Job Plan.
- Function and its role in achieving value; Function in terms of its cost and worth; Graphical functional analysis; Function analysis system technique.
- Definition: Creative Thinking; Creative People and their characteristics; Creative Processes, Creative sessions etc.
- Definition, Purpose and implications; Economic Principles for L.C.C.; Types of life cycle costs.
- Energy resources and consumption; Energy embodiment of construction materials; Factors affecting energy consumption; Impact of maintenance on energy saving.
Question Papers For All Subjects
- Environmental Engineering 2 2007 to 2018
- Limit State Method for Reinforced Concrete Structures 2011 to 2018
- Irrigation Engineering 2008 to 2018
- Quantity Survey Estimation and Valuation 2007 to 2018
- Construction Engineering 2008 to 2018