University of Mumbai Syllabus For Semester 7 (BE Fourth Year) Renewable Energy and Energy Storage Systems: Knowing the Syllabus is very important for the students of Semester 7 (BE Fourth Year). Shaalaa has also provided a list of topics that every student needs to understand.
The University of Mumbai Semester 7 (BE Fourth Year) Renewable Energy and Energy Storage Systems syllabus for the academic year 2021-2022 is based on the Board's guidelines. Students should read the Semester 7 (BE Fourth Year) Renewable Energy and Energy Storage Systems Syllabus to learn about the subject's subjects and subtopics.
Students will discover the unit names, chapters under each unit, and subtopics under each chapter in the University of Mumbai Semester 7 (BE Fourth Year) Renewable Energy and Energy Storage Systems Syllabus pdf 2021-2022. They will also receive a complete practical syllabus for Semester 7 (BE Fourth Year) Renewable Energy and Energy Storage Systems in addition to this.
University of Mumbai Semester 7 (BE Fourth Year) Renewable Energy and Energy Storage Systems Revised Syllabus
University of Mumbai Semester 7 (BE Fourth Year) Renewable Energy and Energy Storage Systems and their Unit wise marks distribution
University of Mumbai Semester 7 (BE Fourth Year) Renewable Energy and Energy Storage Systems Course Structure 2021-2022 With Marking Scheme
- Review of worlds production and reserves of commercial energy sources, India’s Production and reserves, energy alternatives, Review of conventional and non conventional energy sources.
- Distributed generation, Future trends in power generation and distribution.
- Review of solar thermal applications-solar thermal conversion devices and storage applications.
- Review of solar photovoltaic (PV) cells, principle of power generation using solar PV; Solar PV cell model, emerging solar cell technologies; Solar PV modules from solar cells, Mismatch in module , hot spots in the module , Bypass diode, Design and structure of PV modules , PV module power output , I-V and power curve of module; BOS of PV system, battery charge controllers, MPPT, and different algorithms for MPPT, distributed MPPT, Types of PV systems; Design methodology of standalone PV system.
- Solar PV Micro-inverters. Power quality and protection issues, review of regulatory standards
- Review of wind energy system and its components, types of wind turbines, characteristics; Power generation and control in wind energy systems, performance calculations of wind energy systems. Topologies of WES, WES with rectifier / inverter system, Power Converters for Doubly Fed Induction Generators (DFIG) in Wind Turbines.
- Review of fuel cells and their principle of operation, Review of types of fuel cell and their performance comparison. Topologies of fuel cell power systems, applications.
- Review of other nonconventional sources, their features and applications; Biomass, Tidal, Ocean Thermal Electric Conversion, geothermal, and Microhydro.
- Forms of energy storage, importance of storage system in new power generation scenario; Types, characteristics and performance evaluation of: batteries, ultra-capacitors, flywheels, SME, pumped hydro storage system; Applications of Energy storage in distributed generation, smart grid systems, Electric and Hybrid electric vehicles.
- Hybrid power system based on renewable energy and energy storage.
Question Papers For All Subjects
- Control Systems 2 2007 to 2009