University of Mumbai Syllabus For Semester 8 (BE Fourth Year) Rehabilitation Engineering: Knowing the Syllabus is very important for the students of Semester 8 (BE Fourth Year). Shaalaa has also provided a list of topics that every student needs to understand.
The University of Mumbai Semester 8 (BE Fourth Year) Rehabilitation Engineering syllabus for the academic year 2021-2022 is based on the Board's guidelines. Students should read the Semester 8 (BE Fourth Year) Rehabilitation Engineering Syllabus to learn about the subject's subjects and subtopics.
Students will discover the unit names, chapters under each unit, and subtopics under each chapter in the University of Mumbai Semester 8 (BE Fourth Year) Rehabilitation Engineering Syllabus pdf 2021-2022. They will also receive a complete practical syllabus for Semester 8 (BE Fourth Year) Rehabilitation Engineering in addition to this.
University of Mumbai Semester 8 (BE Fourth Year) Rehabilitation Engineering Revised Syllabus
University of Mumbai Semester 8 (BE Fourth Year) Rehabilitation Engineering and their Unit wise marks distribution
University of Mumbai Semester 8 (BE Fourth Year) Rehabilitation Engineering Course Structure 2021-2022 With Marking Scheme
- Medical Rehabilitation
- Epidemiology of Rehabilitation
- Preventive Rehabilitation
- Impairment Disability and Handicap.
- Delivery of Rehabilitation Care: The team-Medical, Paramedical , Socio-vocational.
- Orthotics: General Principles of Orthotics, Biomechanics of orthotics.
- Classification: Upper & Lower Extremity orthotics, spinal Orthotics.
- Amputation & Prosthetics: Causes of Amputation, Types of Amputation, and Levels of Amputation for upper and lower Extremity.
- Preoperative and post-operative period.
- Pre-prosthetic stage.
- Endo & Exo-skeletal Prosthetics.
- Classification: Upper & lower limb Prosthetics
- Activities of Daily Living: ADL grouping, Barthel’s Index of ADL.
- Functional Independence
- Environmental control system,
- ADL training.
- Planar classification of position and motion
- Rotary and translatory motion
- Degree of freedom
- Kinematic Chain Theories of motion
- Parallel force
- Resolution of force
- Calculation of muscle and joint forces
- Clinical application on weight and center of gravity
- Applied weights and resistance
- Muscle force and leverage
- Joint forces
- Clinical application on stretching versus joint mobilization.
- An outline of Blood Rheology
- Constitutive equation of blood based viscometric Data and Casson’s equation
- Laminar flow of blood in a tube
- Fluid mechanical interaction of RBCs with a solid wall
- Thrombus formation and dissolution
- Medical application of Blood Rheology.
- Types of deformities
- Management of 1st and 2nd degree deformities.
- Common deformities of lower limb.
- Treatment for partial foot deformities.
- Deformities of the foot.
- Arm deformities.
- Muscular Dystrophy
- Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy
- Facioscapulohumeral Muscular Dystrophy
- Paraplegia: Etiology, mechanism of injury, Identification of level of lesion, Management of active spinal cord injury, Rehabilitation, Gait training.
- Quadriplegia: Mobility, Training, Level of injury & outcome, Management.
Question Papers For All Subjects
- Nuclear Medicine 2011 to 2011
- Bio Medical Microsystems 2011 to 2011
- Hospital Management 2011 to 2011