CBCGS [2019 - current]
CBGS [2015 - 2018]
Old [2000 - 2014]
Topics with syllabus and resources
- Various types, their relative importance, factors to be considered, 14 complete set of Estimate. Approximate estimates: importance, purpose, different methods. Use of CBRI Equations for the same. Methods of preparation of estimates for projects such as:
- Building R.C.C., Load bearing
- Cross drainage work
- Factory shed including steel truss
200.00 Measurements for Various Items
- Use of relevant Indian Standard Specifications for the same, taking out quantities from the given requirements of the work, comparison of different alternatives, Bar bending schedules, Mass haul Diagrams.
300.00 Material Survey
- Approximate estimates of requirement of various materials for building works, percentage breakup of the cost, cost sensitive index, market survey of basic materials.
- Types, requirements and importance, detailing of specifications for various items.
500.00 Rate Analysis
- Purpose, importance and necessity of the same, factors affecting, task work.
- Preparation of tender documents, importance of inviting tenders, contract types, relative merits, prequalification.
- general and special conditions, termination of contracts, extra work and items, penalty and liquidated charges, Settlement of disputes, R.A. Bill and Final Bill, Payment of advance , insurance, claims, price variation, etc.
- Different terms used the role of a valuer, purpose and necessity of the same.
- Capitalized Value, Years purchase,sinking fund, depreciation, types of values, Purpose of valuation. Different methods of valuation for
- 1. open plots.
- 2. open plots with existing residential and commercial structures
- 3. lease hold properties Use of valuation tables and formulae
Question Papers For All Subjects
- Environmental Engineering 2 2007 to 2018
- Limit State Method for Reinforced Concrete Structures 2011 to 2018
- Irrigation Engineering 2008 to 2018
- Quantity Survey Estimation and Valuation 2007 to 2018
- Construction Engineering 2008 to 2018