CBCGS [2019 - current]
CBGS [2015 - 2018]
Old [2000 - 2014]
Topics with syllabus and resources
100.00 Module 1
101.00 Project Management Foundations
- Definition of project management,
- project manager and project.
- Project types, project phases and knowledge areas.
200.00 Module 2
201.00 Initiating Projects
- How to get a project started;
- Your project sponsor and creating charter;
- The project team and team dynamics; running meetings
300.00 Module 3
301.00 Planning Projects
- Project estimating and scheduling techniques.
- PERT, CPM, GANTT chart.
- Introduction to any one project scheduling software
400.00 Module 4
401.00 Planning Projects
- Risk planning methods; Cost planning;
- Communication plan and Final project plan.
500.00 Module 5
501.00 Executing and Controlling Projects
- Team management; communicating and engaging with all stakeholders of the projects.
- Controlling Projects Earned Value Management techniques for measuring your work completed; Using milestones for measurement; change requests and scope creep.
- Keeping up with the project, Updating the project, Project Issues management and Dealing with troubled projects.
600.00 Module 6
601.00 Closing the Project
- Customer acceptance; completing a final report;
- doing a lessons learned analysis;
- acknowledging successes and failures;
- Project management templates and other resources;
- Managing without authority; Areas of further study
Question Papers For All Subjects
- Finite Element Analysis 2011 to 2018
- Industrial Engineering and Enterprise Resource Planning 2011 to 2015
- Automobile Engineering 2011 to 2018
- Refrigeration and Air Conditioning 2011 to 2018
- Industrial Engineering and Management 2016 to 2018
- Design of Mechanical Systems 2016 to 2018
- Renewable Energy Sources 2016 to 2018