CBCGS [2019 - current]
CBGS [2015 - 2018]
Old [2000 - 2014]
Topics with syllabus and resources
- Definition of project, project management, project life cycle, project types, Project over runs, Role, responsibilities demands on project manager.
200.00 Project Initiation
- Feasibility reports of various types project selection criteria, project licensing, Basic and detailed engineering, Guarantees, Liabilities, Risk insurance, types of estimates.
300.00 Project Clearances, Project Organization and Project Planning
301.00 Project Clearances
- Various laws & regulations, List of various clearances, Intellectual property rights, Patents, need for clearances and influences on project, management, LOI.
302.00 Project Organization
- Various forms of pure project, matrix and mixed type.
- Project team, responsibilities of various members.
303.00 Project Planning
- WBS, responsibility charts, contracts, types, role of contractor, sub-contractor consultant, selection criteria and appointment procedure.
400.00 Project Scheduling and Execution
- CPM and PERT, GANTT charts, LOB , Resource allocation, ABC and VED Analysis , Economic Order Quantity (EOQ), CAT vs RAT. (Numericals included)
500.00 Project Monitoring and Control and Project Termination
501.00 Project Monitoring and Control
- Time and cost control tools and techniques, fund flow control, Project quality control, Importance of environmental and safety aspects.
502.00 Project Termination
- Commissioning, start up, stabilization, close out.
- Definition of entrepreneurship, Concept of entrepreneur and entrepreneurship, Characteristics, aspects of entrepreneurship, factors affecting entrepreneurship.
- Classification and types of entrepreneurship based on business, technology, motivation, growth and stages of development.