University of Mumbai Syllabus For Semester 7 (BE Fourth Year) Prestressed Concrete: Knowing the Syllabus is very important for the students of Semester 7 (BE Fourth Year). Shaalaa has also provided a list of topics that every student needs to understand.
The University of Mumbai Semester 7 (BE Fourth Year) Prestressed Concrete syllabus for the academic year 2021-2022 is based on the Board's guidelines. Students should read the Semester 7 (BE Fourth Year) Prestressed Concrete Syllabus to learn about the subject's subjects and subtopics.
Students will discover the unit names, chapters under each unit, and subtopics under each chapter in the University of Mumbai Semester 7 (BE Fourth Year) Prestressed Concrete Syllabus pdf 2021-2022. They will also receive a complete practical syllabus for Semester 7 (BE Fourth Year) Prestressed Concrete in addition to this.
University of Mumbai Semester 7 (BE Fourth Year) Prestressed Concrete Revised Syllabus
University of Mumbai Semester 7 (BE Fourth Year) Prestressed Concrete and their Unit wise marks distribution
University of Mumbai Semester 7 (BE Fourth Year) Prestressed Concrete Course Structure 2021-2022 With Marking Scheme
- Basic concept and general principles, materials used and their properties, methods, techniques and systems of prestressing.
- Loading stages and computation of section properties, critical section under working load for pre tensioned and post tensioned members, stress method, load balancing method and internal resisting couple method, kern points, choice and efficiency of sections, cable profiles.
- Loss of stresses doe to elastic deformation of concrete, creep in concrete, creep in steel, shrinkage in concrete, relaxation in steel, anchorage slip and friction.
- Short time and long time deflection, deflection of uncracked sections, Uni-linear and bi-linear methods for cracked sections.
- General philosophy of design, permissible stresses in concrete and steel,suitability of section, safe cable zone, design of simply supported pretension and post tension slabs and beams using limit state method
- Calculation of principle tension under working load, permissible principle tension, shear strength calculation under limit state of collapse for both sections cracked and uncracked in flexure.
- Pretension transfer bond, transmission length, end block of posttensioned members.
- Introduction to application of prestressing to continuous beams and slabs, linear transformation and concordancy of cables.
Question Papers For All Subjects
- Environmental Engineering 2 2007 to 2018
- Limit State Method for Reinforced Concrete Structures 2011 to 2018
- Irrigation Engineering 2008 to 2018
- Quantity Survey Estimation and Valuation 2007 to 2018
- Construction Engineering 2008 to 2018