CBCGS [2017 - current]
CBGS [2013 - 2016]
Old [2000 - 2012]
Topics with syllabus and resources
100.00 Programming Approach from Proceduaral to Object Orientation OO Methodologies
- Grady Booch Methodology of OO development.
200.00 OO Concepts
- Object, Class, Encapsulation or information hiding, Inheritance, Polymorphism, Message communication, Abstraction, Reuse, Coupling and Cohesion, Sufficiency Completeness and Primitiveness, Meta class.
300.00 Object Oriented Programming
- Java Evolution:- History, How java differs from others
- Overview of Java language:- Introduction, Installing and implementing Java, JVM
400.00 Constants, Variables and Data Types
- Constants, variables and data types
- Operators and Expressions
- Revision of Branching and looping
500.00 Class Object and Method
- Member, method, Modifier, Selector, constructer, destructor, iterator, State of an object, Method Overloading, Inheritance, Method Overriding ,Final class, abstract class and method.
600.00 Classes and Relationships
- Implementation of Association and Aggegation using simple scenarios.
700.00 Array, String and Vector
- Variables in Interfaces, Extending an Interface, Difference between an Abstarct class and an Interface.
900.00 Multithread Programming
1000.00 Grouping of Classes and Built-in Packages
- Grouping of classes for deployment and reuse
- Built-in Packages:- java.lang, wrapper classes, java.util, ArrayList and LinkedList
- Creating and using User defined packages
1100.00 Managing Error and Exception
1200.00 Applet Programming
Question Papers For All Subjects
- Applied Mathematics 3 2007 to 2018
- Electronic Circuits and Communication Fundamentals 2014 to 2018
- Digital Logic Design and Analysis 2015 to 2018
- Data Structure and Algorithm Analysis 2014 to 2018
- Discrete Structures 2014 to 2018
- Object Oriented Programming Methodology 2014 to 2018
- Electronics Devices and Linear Circuits 2009 to 2014
- Discrete Structure and Graph Theory 2009 to 2013
- Data Structure and Files 2009 to 2014
- Computer Organisation and Architecture 2009 to 2018
- Digital Logic Design and Application 2007 to 2014