CBCGS [2019 - current]
CBGS [2015 - 2018]
Old [2000 - 2014]
Topics with syllabus and resources
100.00 Module 1 - Lan, Man, Wan, Ethernet Technology
- LAN, MAN, WAN
- Performance of network/device parameters
- Ethernet Technology: Ethernet types, Types of cables and connectors, Crossover and straight through cables, Colour coding of cables
- OSI Model, TCP/IP, Addressing types (IP, MAC & Port).
200.00 Module 2 - Ip V4 Addressing, Ip V6
- IP V4 addressing
- IP V6
- Detailed working of networking equipment: HUB, Switch, Router, Modem, Bridge; Packet switching, Circuit switching.
300.00 Module 3 - Basic Security Concepts
- Security Mechanism and security services
- Symmetric and Asymmetric Key cryptography
- RSA algorithm.
400.00 Module 4 - Pacs Components, Pacs and Teleradiology
- PACS Components
- Generic workflow
- PACS architectures stand-alone, Clientserver, and Web-based
- PACS and Teleradiology
- Enterprise PACS and ePR System with Image Distribution.
500.00 Introduction to Ris and His
- Introduction to RIS and HIS
- HIS/RIS/PACS integration
- Storage Area Network
- Network Attached storage
- PACS Server & Archive and operating systems.
600.00 Introduction to Healthcare Informatics
- Introduction to Healthcare informatics standard HL7 and DICOM
- IHE Domains
- Legal issues in PACS