CBCGS [2019 - current]
CBGS [2015 - 2018]
Old [2000 - 2014]
Topics with syllabus and resources
100.00 Fundamentals of Science Behind Nanotechnology
- Electron, Atom and Ions, Molecules, Metals, Biosystems, Molecular Recognisation, Electrical Conduction and Ohms Law ,Quantum Mechanics and Quantum Ideas,Optics.
- Combustion Flame Synthesis, Crystal Formation, Sintering, Organic Synthesis Method Super Critical Oligomerization, Solar Process, Electric Arc Process.
300.00 Carbon Nanotubes (CNT)
- Synthesis of CNT, Electric Arc Discharge Process, Laser Ablation Process, CVD, HIPCO Process, Surface Mediated growth of Vertically Aligned Tubes, Physical Properties of CNTs, Morphology of CNT.
- Nanostructuring Methods:- Vacuum Synthesis, Gas Evaporation Tech, Condensed Phase Synthesis, Sol Gel Processing, Polymer Thin Film, Atomic Lithography, Electro deposition, Plasma Compaction.
- Characterization of Nanostructures:- Transmission Electron Microscope, Scanning Electron Microscope, Microwave Spectroscopy, Raman Microscopy, X ray Diffraction.
500.00 Calculations in Nanotechnology
- Particle Size Distribution, Particle Size & Measurement Methods, Fluid Particle Dynamics, Particle Collection Mechanisms, Particle Collection Efficiency.
- Interaction between Biomolecules & Nanoparticle Surface, In- fluence of Electrostatic Interactions in the binding of Proteins with Nanoparticles, The Electronic effects of bimolecule - Nanoparticle Interaction, Different Types of Inorganic materials used for the synthesis of Hybrid Nano-bio assemblies, Application.