University of Mumbai Syllabus For Semester 8 (BE Fourth Year) Nanotechnology: Knowing the Syllabus is very important for the students of Semester 8 (BE Fourth Year). Shaalaa has also provided a list of topics that every student needs to understand.
The University of Mumbai Semester 8 (BE Fourth Year) Nanotechnology syllabus for the academic year 2022-2023 is based on the Board's guidelines. Students should read the Semester 8 (BE Fourth Year) Nanotechnology Syllabus to learn about the subject's subjects and subtopics.
Students will discover the unit names, chapters under each unit, and subtopics under each chapter in the University of Mumbai Semester 8 (BE Fourth Year) Nanotechnology Syllabus pdf 2022-2023. They will also receive a complete practical syllabus for Semester 8 (BE Fourth Year) Nanotechnology in addition to this.
University of Mumbai Semester 8 (BE Fourth Year) Nanotechnology Revised Syllabus
University of Mumbai Semester 8 (BE Fourth Year) Nanotechnology and their Unit wise marks distribution
University of Mumbai Semester 8 (BE Fourth Year) Nanotechnology Course Structure 2022-2023 With Marking Scheme
- Electron, Atom and Ions, Molecules, Metals, Biosystems, Molecular Recognisation, Electrical Conduction and Ohms Law ,Quantum Mechanics and Quantum Ideas,Optics.
- Combustion Flame Synthesis, Crystal Formation, Sintering, Organic Synthesis Method Super Critical Oligomerization, Solar Process, Electric Arc Process.
- Synthesis of CNT, Electric Arc Discharge Process, Laser Ablation Process, CVD, HIPCO Process, Surface Mediated growth of Vertically Aligned Tubes, Physical Properties of CNTs, Morphology of CNT.
- Nanostructuring Methods:- Vacuum Synthesis, Gas Evaporation Tech, Condensed Phase Synthesis, Sol Gel Processing, Polymer Thin Film, Atomic Lithography, Electro deposition, Plasma Compaction.
- Characterization of Nanostructures:- Transmission Electron Microscope, Scanning Electron Microscope, Microwave Spectroscopy, Raman Microscopy, X ray Diffraction.
- Particle Size Distribution, Particle Size & Measurement Methods, Fluid Particle Dynamics, Particle Collection Mechanisms, Particle Collection Efficiency.
- Interaction between Biomolecules & Nanoparticle Surface, In- fluence of Electrostatic Interactions in the binding of Proteins with Nanoparticles, The Electronic effects of bimolecule - Nanoparticle Interaction, Different Types of Inorganic materials used for the synthesis of Hybrid Nano-bio assemblies, Application.