University of Mumbai Syllabus For Semester 7 (BE Fourth Year) Nanotechnology: Knowing the Syllabus is very important for the students of Semester 7 (BE Fourth Year). Shaalaa has also provided a list of topics that every student needs to understand.
The University of Mumbai Semester 7 (BE Fourth Year) Nanotechnology syllabus for the academic year 2022-2023 is based on the Board's guidelines. Students should read the Semester 7 (BE Fourth Year) Nanotechnology Syllabus to learn about the subject's subjects and subtopics.
Students will discover the unit names, chapters under each unit, and subtopics under each chapter in the University of Mumbai Semester 7 (BE Fourth Year) Nanotechnology Syllabus pdf 2022-2023. They will also receive a complete practical syllabus for Semester 7 (BE Fourth Year) Nanotechnology in addition to this.
University of Mumbai Semester 7 (BE Fourth Year) Nanotechnology Revised Syllabus
University of Mumbai Semester 7 (BE Fourth Year) Nanotechnology and their Unit wise marks distribution
University of Mumbai Semester 7 (BE Fourth Year) Nanotechnology Course Structure 2022-2023 With Marking Scheme
|100||Basics and Scale of Nanotechnology|
|200||Different Classes of Nanomaterials|
|300||DNA and Protein Based Nanostructures|
|500||Nanotechnology in Food, Medicine and Health Sciences|
- Introduction, Scientific revolutions, Time and length scale in structures, Definition of a nanosystem, Dimensionality and size dependent phenomena, Surface to volume ratio-Fraction of surface atoms, surface energy and surface stress, surface defects, Properties at nanoscale (optical, mechanical, electronic and magnetic)
- Classification based on dimensionality, Quantum Dots, Wells and Wires, Carbon-based nano materials (buckyballs, nanotubes, graphene), Metalbased nanomaterials (nanogold, nanosilver and metal oxides), Nanocomposites, Nanopolymers, Nanoglasses, Nano ceramics, Biological nanomaterials
- DNA-gold particle conjugates, Polymer nanocontainers, Nanopores and nanomembranes for biochemical sensing, Micro and nanofluidic devices in biological studies, Peptide nanotubes and their applications in electronics, antibacterial agents; protein self assembly, nanochips, nanopolymers
- Luminescent Quantum Dots for Biological Labeling, Nanoparticle Molecular Labels
- Surface Biology: Analysis of Biomolecular Structure by Atomic Force Microscopy and Molecular Pulling-Force Spectroscopy, Biofunctionalized Nanoparticles for Surface Enhanced Raman Scattering and Surface Plasmon Resonance, Bioconjugated Silica Nanoparticles for Bioanalytical Applications
- Nanocomposites for food packaging, nanomaterials in cosmetics, Regenerative medicine -Nanostructured collagen mimics in tissue engineering, synthesis of nanodrugs, polymeric nanoparticle for Drug and gene delivery, Micelles for drug delivery, Nanotechnology in cancer research, Preparation of nanobiomaterials - Polymeric scaffolds collagen, Elastins, Mucopolysaccharides, proteoglycans, cellulose and derivates, Dextrans, Alginates,Pectins, Chitin
- Toxicity and Environmental Risks of Nanomaterial