University of Mumbai Syllabus For Semester 5 (TE Third Year) Microprocessors: Knowing the Syllabus is very important for the students of Semester 5 (TE Third Year). Shaalaa has also provided a list of topics that every student needs to understand.
The University of Mumbai Semester 5 (TE Third Year) Microprocessors syllabus for the academic year 2022-2023 is based on the Board's guidelines. Students should read the Semester 5 (TE Third Year) Microprocessors Syllabus to learn about the subject's subjects and subtopics.
Students will discover the unit names, chapters under each unit, and subtopics under each chapter in the University of Mumbai Semester 5 (TE Third Year) Microprocessors Syllabus pdf 2022-2023. They will also receive a complete practical syllabus for Semester 5 (TE Third Year) Microprocessors in addition to this.
University of Mumbai Semester 5 (TE Third Year) Microprocessors Revised Syllabus
University of Mumbai Semester 5 (TE Third Year) Microprocessors and their Unit wise marks distribution
University of Mumbai Semester 5 (TE Third Year) Microprocessors Course Structure 2022-2023 With Marking Scheme
- Introduction to Microprocessor and Microcontroller
- Microcomputer based system elements
- Generalized block diagram of Microprocessor
- RISC & CISC CPU Architectures
- Harvard & Von-Neumann CPU architecture
- Microprocessor Programming languages
- Microcomputer System software
- Evolution of Microprocessor.
- 8086 Architecture and organization
- Pin configuration
- Pin Functions
- Memory segmentation concept
- Minimum and Maximum modes of 8086, 8288 Bus Controller, Read and Write bus cycle of 8086, 8086 Memory organization.
- 8086 Addressing mode
- 8086 Instruction encoding formats and instruction set
- Assembler directives
- 8086 programming and debugging of assembly language program.
- Address Decoding
- Interfacing 8086 with RAM and ROM
- Comparison between Memory Mapped I/O and I/O Mapped I/O.
- 8086 Interrupt structure
- Programmable interrupt controller 8259
- 8259 interfacing with 8086
- Programmable Peripheral Interface 8255
- 8086 interfacing with ADC
- Keyboard and seven segment display using 8255
- DMA controller 8237
- 8086 interfacing with 8237.
- 8087 Architecture
- Interfacing of 8086 with 8087
- 8087 Instruction set
- Assembly language Programming based on 8086-8087 system.