University of Mumbai Syllabus For Semester 6 (TE Third Year) Microcontroller and Its Application: Knowing the Syllabus is very important for the students of Semester 6 (TE Third Year). Shaalaa has also provided a list of topics that every student needs to understand.
The University of Mumbai Semester 6 (TE Third Year) Microcontroller and Its Application syllabus for the academic year 2022-2023 is based on the Board's guidelines. Students should read the Semester 6 (TE Third Year) Microcontroller and Its Application Syllabus to learn about the subject's subjects and subtopics.
Students will discover the unit names, chapters under each unit, and subtopics under each chapter in the University of Mumbai Semester 6 (TE Third Year) Microcontroller and Its Application Syllabus pdf 2022-2023. They will also receive a complete practical syllabus for Semester 6 (TE Third Year) Microcontroller and Its Application in addition to this.
University of Mumbai Semester 6 (TE Third Year) Microcontroller and Its Application Revised Syllabus
University of Mumbai Semester 6 (TE Third Year) Microcontroller and Its Application and their Unit wise marks distribution
University of Mumbai Semester 6 (TE Third Year) Microcontroller and Its Application Course Structure 2022-2023 With Marking Scheme
- Block diagram of generic microcontroller, Microcontroller versus microprocessor, Overview of the PIC 18 family, A brief history of PIC microcontroller, PIC 18 features and family, Internal bus structure of PIC microcontroller.
- Block diagram PIC 18 microprocessor, PIC microcontroller program memory and data (File) memory organization, Special Function Register (SFR), General purpose Register (GPR), CPU registers, WREG register, Status register, BSR register, Instruction register, Program counter and program ROM, Stack pointer and Stack RAM, PIC 18 internal architecture (ALU, EEPROM, RAM, I/O port, Timer, CCP, DAC), Pipelining.
- Instruction format, Addressing modes, Assembler directives, Assembly language programming structure, Instruction set, Reading writing data in programme memory,
- Arithmetic and logical instructions: Writing programs to perform arithmetic and logical computations,
- Rotate instructions: Writing program to perform divide and multiplication operations, Branch instruction, Subroutine and instructions associated with it, Stack and instruction associated with it, Time delays and delay calculations.
- Timer programming for generation of time delay : Timer register, control registers, interrupt register, 16 bit and 8 bit programming,
- Counter programming to count events: Serial port programming, Basics of serial communication, Synchronous and asynchronous communication, SPBRG, TXREG, RCREG, TXSTA,RCSTA,PIR1, Interrupt programming:, Interrupt versus polling, Interrupt structure, Enabling and disabling interrupt, Programming Timer interrupt, LCD and Keyboard interfacing.
- I/O Addressing, Synchronization.
- Overview of the PIC18 parallel ports, Interfacing with simple output devices.
- Interfacing matrix keyboard and 7- segment LED display, ADC Interface, Stepper Motor Interface, Dc Motor interface, Interfacing an LCD (Liquid Crystal Display).