CBCGS [2019 - current]
CBGS [2015 - 2018]
Old [2000 - 2014]
Topics with syllabus and resources
100.00 Principle of Computed Tomography
- Scanner configurations/generations
- CT system: Scanning unit(gantry)
- data acquisition system
- spiral CT
- scanner parameters
- CT Number Reconstruction techniques
- Radon Transform
- Filtered Back projection
- Fourier Reconstruction Technique
- Iterative reconstruction Technique
- Image quality and artifacts
- Clinical applications of CT.
200.00 Advancements in Ct
- Multi-detector computed tomography (MDCT)
- Flat panel detectors
- CT-Angiography contrast agents in CT.
300.00 Nuclear Magnetic Resonance
- Physics of MRI
- Relaxation Parameters and Spin Echoes
- Magnetic Field Gradients
- Slice selection and Frequency Encoding.
400.00 Magnetic Resonance Imaging
- Hardware: Magnets, Gradient systems, RF coils, Fourier Reconstruction techniques, Image contrast, Resolution and Factors affecting signal-to-noise.
- Safety Considerations/Biological Effects of MRI.
500.00 Pulse Sequences in Mri,Contrst Agents Mr Angiography,Perfusion Mri, Clinical Applications
600.00 Magnetic Resonance Spectroscopy (Mrs)
- Basic Principle of MRS and localization techniques
- Chemical Shift Imaging
- Singlevoxel and Multivoxel MRS
- Water Suppression techniques.