University of Mumbai Syllabus For Semester 3 (SE Second Year) Human Anatomy and Physiology: Knowing the Syllabus is very important for the students of Semester 3 (SE Second Year). Shaalaa has also provided a list of topics that every student needs to understand.
The University of Mumbai Semester 3 (SE Second Year) Human Anatomy and Physiology syllabus for the academic year 2021-2022 is based on the Board's guidelines. Students should read the Semester 3 (SE Second Year) Human Anatomy and Physiology Syllabus to learn about the subject's subjects and subtopics.
Students will discover the unit names, chapters under each unit, and subtopics under each chapter in the University of Mumbai Semester 3 (SE Second Year) Human Anatomy and Physiology Syllabus pdf 2021-2022. They will also receive a complete practical syllabus for Semester 3 (SE Second Year) Human Anatomy and Physiology in addition to this.
University of Mumbai Semester 3 (SE Second Year) Human Anatomy and Physiology Revised Syllabus
University of Mumbai Semester 3 (SE Second Year) Human Anatomy and Physiology and their Unit wise marks distribution
University of Mumbai Semester 3 (SE Second Year) Human Anatomy and Physiology Course Structure 2021-2022 With Marking Scheme
|502||Eyes and Ears|
- Structure and functions of cell.
- Polarization and depolarization of cell.
- Basic tissues and their functions in brief.
- Outline of structures of the following system:-
- Cardiovascular System
- Respiratory System
- Alimentary System
- Central Nervous System.
- Reproductive System
- Urinary System
- Skeletal System
- Muscular System
- Endocrine System
- Special Organs – Eye and Ear
- Integumentary system ( Skin Study ).
- Conductive tissues of heart
- Cardiac cycle
- Heart Valves
- System and Pulmonary Circulation
- Transmission of Cardiac Impulse
- Blood Pressure
- ECG (Einthoven‘s Triangle, Various leads and Waveforms ).
- Respiration external (Ventilation) Exchange in gases in the alveoli, Artificial respiration.
- Spiro meter (Forced expiratory volumes) peak flow meter.
- Composition of Blood – Blood cells and their functions.
- Cell counting.
- Blood groups.
- Blood transfusion.
- Muscle physiology and aspects of skin resistance.
- All organs of the digestive system, other secretions and main Functions.
- Deglutition and defecation.
- Structure of Nephron
- Formation of urine and function of Kidney, Urinary Bladder, Urethra, Internal / external sphincters.
- Different parts, their functions.
- Reflex actions and reflex arc.
- Function of Sympathetic and Parasympathetic nervous system.
- Never conduction and action potentials.
- Refractive Medias of the eye.
- Formation of image on the Retina.
- Ear – Structure of Cochlea, Hearing mechanism, type of Deafness.
- Hearing aid.
- (Male and Female) Different organs and their functions.
- Main actions of Androgens, Oestrogens and Progesterone.
- All glands, their secretions and functions.
- Control of secretions.
Question Papers For All Subjects
- Human Anatomy and Physiology 2009 to 2012
- Bio-materials 2009 to 2012
- Applied Mathematics 3 2006 to 2018
- Electronic Circuit Analysis and Design 1 2006 to 2012
- Electrical Network Analysis and Synthesis 2009 to 2012