CBCGS [2019 - current]
CBGS [2015 - 2018]
Old [2000 - 2014]
Topics with syllabus and resources
100.00 Process of Management
- Principles of management
- Time management
- Communication in hospital
- H.R. management (Recruitment, Performance appraisal, Reward management, Training and development, Conflict resolution and labor relations)
- Accounting - Types of Budget.
200.00 Organization of the hospital & Hospital Planning
- Management structure
- Types of hospitals
- Governing body
- Hospital committee and hospital functionaries
- Duties and responsibilities of various positions
- Guiding principles in planning hospital facilities and services and planning the hospital building.
300.00 Planning for Clinical and Supportive Services
- A) Clinical Services: Emergency, IN patient, OUT patient, Intensive care unit, Operation Theatre, Laboratory, Blood Bank, Radiology.
- B) Utility/ Supportive services: Registration Medical record department, Central Sterile Service Dept, Pharmacy, Laundry and Linen Medical social service Dept. Hospital security, Housekeeping, Dietary (Food services).
400.00 Planning for Engineering and Auxiliary Services
- A) Engineering Services : Maintenance, Biomedical Dept.: Need and responsibilities, Installation, Maintenance, Calibration, Electrical & HVAC (Hospital Ventilation and Air Conditioning),Medical Gas systems,Communication,Transport Services (Ambulance)Hospital information systems.
- B) Auxiliary Services :Waste management, Hospital Infection control, Disaster management Marketing Department
500.00 Material Management and Inventory Control
- Classification of Materials
- Purchase Management: Purchase system(Centralized, Decentralized, Local purchase)
- Purchase Procedures: Selection of Suppliers, Tendering procedures, Analyzing bids, Price negotiations, Issue of purchase orders, Rate Contracts, Follow up action.
- Store Management: Organization & layout, Functions of Store Manager, Materials handling, Flow of goods/FIFO, Computerization of inventory transactions, Security of stores, Disposal of scrap/unserviceable materials.
- Inventory Control: Lead-time, Buffer stock, Reorder level, Two Bin System, EOQ.
600.00 Legal Aspects in a Hospital
- Medico legal aspects (with reference to Biomedical Engineer)
- Preventive Steps for Doctors/Hospitals to Avoid Litigation : Consent Form, Life Support Dying Declaration, Death Certificate, High Risk Post Mortem.
Question Papers For All Subjects
- Nuclear Medicine 2011 to 2011
- Bio Medical Microsystems 2011 to 2011
- Hospital Management 2011 to 2011