CBCGS [2019 - current]
CBGS [2015 - 2018]
Old [2000 - 2014]
Topics with syllabus and resources
- Theories of Leadership, Leadership Styles and Leadership, Leadership Skills, Objectives for personal development.
200.00 Leadership Skills
- Leadership Skills and Leadership, Developing competencies, The Business Related Inventory of Personality (strengths and weaknesses), Changing behaviour in critical situations.
300.00 Team Work and Positive Thinking
- Team work & Team building, Positive thinking Martin Seligmans theory of Learned, Helplessness, Learned Optimism Lessons through Literature Positive thinking, Attitudes, Beliefs, Lateral Thinking.
400.00 Interpersonal Skills
- Interpersonal skills Conversation, Feedback, Feed forward, Transformational Leadership: analysis and consequences from the 360◦ feedback Interpersonal skills, Delegation, Humour, Trust, Expectations, Values, Status, Compatibility.
500.00 Effective Leadership Communication
- Principles of effective communication:- authenticity, clarity, credibility, and empathy.
- Persuasion including body language, posture, facial expressions, gestures, creating a personal relationship (message-audience-speaker)
- Impact speech:- effective and convincing lines of argument.
600.00 Conflict Management
- Types of conflicts, Coping strategies and Conflict Management Styles.
- Creative problem Solving Techniques.