CBCGS [2019 - current]
CBGS [2015 - 2018]
Old [2000 - 2014]
Topics with syllabus and resources
100.00 Entrepreneurship Concept
- Entrepreneur, Entrepreneurship, Rural Entrepreneurship, Women Entrepreneurship, Factors affecting Entrepreneurial growth, Motivation, competencies, mobility, EDPs.
- Small Enterprises an introduction to framework, Ownership structures, Retail Entrepreneurship in India, Pre-feasibility Analysis, Project identification and selection, Project formulation, Project Appraisal, Financing of Enterprises, Feasibility report preparation and evaluation criteria.
- Institutional finance to Entrepreneurs, Lease financing and hire purchase, Institutional support to Entrepreneurs, Taxation benefits to Small scale industries, Government Policies & Regulations, International Business.
400.00 Business Management
- Nature and scope, Fundamentals of Management, Management of Working Capital, Inventory, Production & operation, Marketing, Human Resource and TQM.
500.00 Monitoring and Evaluation of Business
- Accounting, Growth strategies, sickness in small business, e-commerce, Franchising, Intellectual Property Rights.
600.00 Case Studies
- Case studies of Entrepreneurs, Model proposals and Feasibility reports to be discussed.
Question Papers For All Subjects
- Drives and Control 2007 to 2009