University of Mumbai Syllabus For Semester 8 (BE Fourth Year) Embedded System: Knowing the Syllabus is very important for the students of Semester 8 (BE Fourth Year). Shaalaa has also provided a list of topics that every student needs to understand.
The University of Mumbai Semester 8 (BE Fourth Year) Embedded System syllabus for the academic year 2021-2022 is based on the Board's guidelines. Students should read the Semester 8 (BE Fourth Year) Embedded System Syllabus to learn about the subject's subjects and subtopics.
Students will discover the unit names, chapters under each unit, and subtopics under each chapter in the University of Mumbai Semester 8 (BE Fourth Year) Embedded System Syllabus pdf 2021-2022. They will also receive a complete practical syllabus for Semester 8 (BE Fourth Year) Embedded System in addition to this.
University of Mumbai Semester 8 (BE Fourth Year) Embedded System Revised Syllabus
University of Mumbai Semester 8 (BE Fourth Year) Embedded System and their Unit wise marks distribution
University of Mumbai Semester 8 (BE Fourth Year) Embedded System Course Structure 2021-2022 With Marking Scheme
- Review of computation technologies (ARM, RISC, CISC, PLD, SOC), architecture, event managers, hardware multipliers, pipelining.
- Hardware/Software co-design.
- Embedded systems architecture and design process.
- Integrated Development Environment (IDE), assembler, linking and loading.
- Program-level performance analysis and optimization, energy and power analysis and program size optimization, program validation and testing.
- Embedded Linux, kernel architecture, GNU cross platform tool chain.
- Programming with Linux environment.
- State machine models:- finite-state machines (FSM), finite-state machines with data-path model (FSMD), hierarchical/concurrent state machine model (HCFSM), program-state machine model (PSM), concurrent process model.
- Unified Modeling Language (UML), applications of UML in embedded systems.
- IP-cores, design process model.
- Hardware software co-design, embedded product development life cycle management.
- ARM processor family, ARM architecture, instruction set, addressing modes, operating modes, interrupt structure, and internal peripherals.
- ARM coprocessors, ARM Cortex-M3.
- Introduction to Embedded Operating System, multiple tasks and multiple processes.
- Multi rate systems, preemptive real-time operating systems, priority-based scheduling, inter-process communication mechanisms.
- Operating system performance and optimization strategies.
- Examples of real-time operating systems.
- Introduction to Real-time simulation, numerical solution of the mathematical model of physical system.
- DSP on ARM, SIMD techniques.
- Correlation, Convolution, DFT, FIR filter and IIR Filter implementation on ARM.
- Open Multimedia Applications Platform (OMAP)
Question Papers For All Subjects
- Software Architecture 2011 to 2018
- Multimedia System Design 2011 to 2015
- Distributed Computing 2010 to 2016
- Data Warehousing and Mining 2010 to 2018
- Human Machine Interaction 2016 to 2018
- Parallel and Distributed Systems 2016 to 2018