Topics with syllabus and resources
1 Module 1
1.01 Building a Strategic Frame Work to Analyse Supply Chains
- Supply chain stages and decision phases,
- Process view of supply chain: Supply chain flows, Examples of supply chains, Competitive and supply chain strategies,
- Achieving strategic fit: Expanding strategic scope, Drivers of supply chain performance.
- Framework for structuring drivers: inventory, transportation facilities, information obstacles to achieving fit
2 Module 2
2.01 Designing the Supply Chain Network
- Distribution Networking: Role, Design,
- Supply Chain Network(SCN):Role, Factors, Framework for design decisions.
3 Module 3
3.01 Materials Management
- Scope, Importance, Classification of materials,
- Purchasing policies,
- Vendor development and evaluation.
- Inventory control systems of stock replenishment,
- Cost elements,
- EOQ and its derivative modules.
4 Module 4
4.01 Dimensions of Logistics
- Introduction: A Macro and Micro Dimensions,
- Logistics interfaces with other areas,
- Approach to analyzing logistics system,
- Logistics and systems analyzing: Techniques of logistics system analysis,
- factors affecting the cost and Importance of logistics.
5 Module 5
5.01 Warehouse and Transport Management
- Concept of strategic storage,
- Warehouse functionality,
- Warehouse operating principles,
- Developing warehouse resources,
- Material handling and packaging in warehouses,
- Transportation Management,
- Transport functionality and principles,
- Transport infrastructure,
- transport economics and Pricing.
- Transport decision making
6 Module 6
6.01 It in Supply Chain
- IT framework, Customer Relationship Management(CRM),internal Supply chain management, Supplier Relationship Management (SRM) and Transaction Management.Coordination in a Supply Chain
- Lack of supply chain coordination and the Bullwhip effect, Obstacle to Coordination, Managerial levers, Building partnerships and trust. Emerging Trends and Issues
- Vendor managed inventory-3PL-4PL,
- Reverse logistics: Reasons, Role, Activities;
- RFID systems: Components, Applications,
- Implementation; Lean supply chain, Implementation of Six Sigma in supply chain, Green supply chain.
Question Papers For All Subjects
- Human Resource Management 2015 to 2015
- Service Sector Management 2015 to 2015
- Financial Management 2015 to 2016
- Elements of Logistics and Supply chain Management 2015 to 2016
- Business Ethics and Corporate Social Responsibility 2015 to 2016
- Investment Analysis & Portfolio Management 2014 to 2018
- Logistics and Supply Chain Management 2017 to 2018