University of Mumbai Syllabus For Semester 3 (SE Second Year) Electronic Devices and Circuits: Knowing the Syllabus is very important for the students of Semester 3 (SE Second Year). Shaalaa has also provided a list of topics that every student needs to understand.
The University of Mumbai Semester 3 (SE Second Year) Electronic Devices and Circuits syllabus for the academic year 2022-2023 is based on the Board's guidelines. Students should read the Semester 3 (SE Second Year) Electronic Devices and Circuits Syllabus to learn about the subject's subjects and subtopics.
Students will discover the unit names, chapters under each unit, and subtopics under each chapter in the University of Mumbai Semester 3 (SE Second Year) Electronic Devices and Circuits Syllabus pdf 2022-2023. They will also receive a complete practical syllabus for Semester 3 (SE Second Year) Electronic Devices and Circuits in addition to this.
University of Mumbai Semester 3 (SE Second Year) Electronic Devices and Circuits Revised Syllabus
University of Mumbai Semester 3 (SE Second Year) Electronic Devices and Circuits and their Unit wise marks distribution
University of Mumbai Semester 3 (SE Second Year) Electronic Devices and Circuits Course Structure 2022-2023 With Marking Scheme
- Construction Principle of operation and application of special diode – 1) Zener, 2) LED, 3) Schottky, 4) Photodoide.
- Full Wave Rectifier and Filter Analysis: specification of the devices and components required for C, LC, CLC & RC filter
- Biasing Circuits: Types, dc circuit analysis, load line, thermal runaway, stability factor analysis, thermal stabilization and compensation.
- Modeling: Small signal analysis of CE configurations with different biasing network using h-parameter model. Introduction to re-model and hybrid-pi model.
- Amplification. Derivation of expression for voltage gain, current gain, input impedance and output impedance of CC, CB, CE amplifiers, Study of frequency response of BJT amplifier.
- JFET and MOSFET: Types, construction and their characteristics, Biasing circuits for FET amplifiers, FET small signal analysis, derivation of expressions for voltage gain and output impedance of CS amplifiers.
- MOSFET- Types, construction and their characteristics.
- Introduction to positive and negative feedback, negative feedback -current, voltage, Series and Shunt type. It’s effect on input impedance, output impedance, voltage gain, current gain and bandwidth
- Cascade amplifiers: Types of coupling, effect of coupling on performance of BJT and JFET amplifiers, cascade connection, Darlington-pair.
- single and dual inputs and balanced and unbalanced outputs using BJT.
- FET differential amplifier.
- Positive feedback oscillators, frequency of oscillation and condition for sustained oscillations of a) RC phase shift, b)Wien bridge, c)Hartley/ Colpitts with derivations, crystal Oscillator, UJT relaxation oscillator.
Question Papers For All Subjects
- Applied Mathematics 3 2006 to 2018
- Conventional and Nonconventional Power Generation 2014 to 2014
- Electrical and Electronic Measurements 2014 to 2017
- Power Plant Engineering 2009 to 2011
- Numerical Techniques 2007 to 2013
- Electrical Measurements and Measuring Instruments 2007 to 2013
- Basic Electronics 2007 to 2013
- Electrical Networks 2009 to 2013