University of Mumbai Syllabus For Semester 3 (SE Second Year) Electrical and Electronic Measurements: Knowing the Syllabus is very important for the students of Semester 3 (SE Second Year). Shaalaa has also provided a list of topics that every student needs to understand.
The University of Mumbai Semester 3 (SE Second Year) Electrical and Electronic Measurements syllabus for the academic year 2022-2023 is based on the Board's guidelines. Students should read the Semester 3 (SE Second Year) Electrical and Electronic Measurements Syllabus to learn about the subject's subjects and subtopics.
Students will discover the unit names, chapters under each unit, and subtopics under each chapter in the University of Mumbai Semester 3 (SE Second Year) Electrical and Electronic Measurements Syllabus pdf 2022-2023. They will also receive a complete practical syllabus for Semester 3 (SE Second Year) Electrical and Electronic Measurements in addition to this.
University of Mumbai Semester 3 (SE Second Year) Electrical and Electronic Measurements Revised Syllabus
University of Mumbai Semester 3 (SE Second Year) Electrical and Electronic Measurements and their Unit wise marks distribution
University of Mumbai Semester 3 (SE Second Year) Electrical and Electronic Measurements Course Structure 2022-2023 With Marking Scheme
- Errors in Measurement, Difference between Indicating and Integrating Instruments. Moving coil and Moving iron Ammeters & Voltmeters.
- Extension of ranges by using shunt, Multipliers, Instrument Transformers (only a brief explanation), Dynamometer type Wattmeter & Power Factor meters.
- Reed Moving Coil type Frequency Meters. Principle of double voltmeter. Double frequency meter. Weston type Synchroscope.
- DC Permanent magnet moving coil type Galvanometers. Ballistic Galvanometer. AC Vibration Galvanometer (only the basic working Principle and Application).
- Advantages of digital meters over analogue meters. Resolution & sensitivity of digital meters.
- Working principles of digital Voltmeter, Ammeter, Frequency meter, Phase Meter, Energy meter, Tachometer and Multimeter
- Wheatstone’s Bridge, Kelvin’s Double Bridge and Megger
- Maxwell’s Inductance bridge, Maxwell’s Inductance & Capacitance Bridge, Hay’s bridge, Anderson’s Bridge, Desaugthy’s Bridge, Schering Bridge, Q meter.
- Working principle of Crompton’s Type and its applications for calibration of Ammeter, Voltmeter & Wattmeter.
- Electrical Transducers, Active & Passive Transducers
- Resistive Transducer-Potentiometer, Resistance Pressure Transducer, Resistive Position Transducer
- Temperature Transducer- Resistance Thermometer, Thermistor, Thermo couple, RTD
- Inductive Transducer-Using Self Inductance, Variable Reluctance type, Differential Output Transducers, LVDT, RVDT
- Capacitive Transducer-Capacitive Pressure Transducer
- Piezo Electrical Transducer, Photo Electric Transducer(Photo emissive, Photo Conductive, Photo Voltaic)
Question Papers For All Subjects
- Applied Mathematics 3 2006 to 2018
- Conventional and Nonconventional Power Generation 2014 to 2014
- Electrical and Electronic Measurements 2014 to 2017
- Power Plant Engineering 2009 to 2011
- Numerical Techniques 2007 to 2013
- Electrical Measurements and Measuring Instruments 2007 to 2013
- Basic Electronics 2007 to 2013
- Electrical Networks 2009 to 2013