University of Mumbai Syllabus For Semester 6 (TE Third Year) Distributed Databases: Knowing the Syllabus is very important for the students of Semester 6 (TE Third Year). Shaalaa has also provided a list of topics that every student needs to understand.
The University of Mumbai Semester 6 (TE Third Year) Distributed Databases syllabus for the academic year 2021-2022 is based on the Board's guidelines. Students should read the Semester 6 (TE Third Year) Distributed Databases Syllabus to learn about the subject's subjects and subtopics.
Students will discover the unit names, chapters under each unit, and subtopics under each chapter in the University of Mumbai Semester 6 (TE Third Year) Distributed Databases Syllabus pdf 2021-2022. They will also receive a complete practical syllabus for Semester 6 (TE Third Year) Distributed Databases in addition to this.
University of Mumbai Semester 6 (TE Third Year) Distributed Databases Revised Syllabus
University of Mumbai Semester 6 (TE Third Year) Distributed Databases and their Unit wise marks distribution
University of Mumbai Semester 6 (TE Third Year) Distributed Databases Course Structure 2021-2022 With Marking Scheme
- What is Distributed Database System (DDBS), Features of DDBS, promises of DDBS, Design issue in DDBS, Distributed DBMS architecture:- Client/server System, Peer-to-Peer, Multi-Database system.
- Distributed database design concept, objective of Data Distribution, Data Fragmentation, The allocation of fragment, Transparencies in Distributed Database Design.
- Basic concept of Transaction management, objective Distributed transaction management, Model for Transaction management
- Distributed Concurrency control:- Objective, concurrency control anomalies, Distributed Serializability, Locking based algorithm, Timestamp based algorithm.
- Introduction to Deadlock, Distributed Deadlock prevention, avoidance, detection and recovery, Two-Phase and Three-Phase Commit Protocol.
- Concept, objective, and phases of distributed query processing;
- join strategies in fragment relation, Global query optimization
- Architecture of Heterogeneous Database, Database Integration:- Schema Translation and schema Integration, Query processing issues in Heterogeneous database.
- XML for data integration, structure of XML, XML document schema, Querying and Transformation, storage of XML data, XML application.
Question Papers For All Subjects
- System Programming and Compiler Construction 2007 to 2018
- Software Engineering 2015 to 2017
- Distributed Databases 2015 to 2018
- Mobile Communication and Computing 2015 to 2018
- Object Oriented Software Engineering 2007 to 2015
- Advanced Microprocessor 2010 to 2016
- Advance Computer Network 2008 to 2018