CBCGS [2019 - current]
CBGS [2015 - 2018]
Old [2000 - 2014]
Topics with syllabus and resources
100.00 Introduction to Disasters
- Definitions and terminologies — hazard, risk, accident, disaster vulnerability
- Natures and extent of disasters, natural calamities such as earthquake, floods, drought volcanoes, forest, coasts hazards, landslides etc. Manmade disasters such as chemical and industrial hazards, nuclear hazards, fire hazards etc.
- Disaster Management – Financing relief, expenditure, legal aspects, rescue operations. Casual management, risk management, disaster management.
- Significance of disaster management and role of civil engineers in it.
200.00 Emergency Management Program
- Administrative setup and organization.
- Hazard analysis, training of personnel, information management, emergency facilities and equipment necessary public awareness creation
- Preparation and execution of the emergency management program.
300.00 Disaster Relief Teams
- Various organizations registered with Government and NGO’s working for disaster relief-
- Challenges faced by organizations.
- Methods of assessment of impact of disasters such as photogrammetric methods, media survey, ground data collection.
400.00 Resources Management and Allocation
- International adopted practices for disaster mitigation.
- Rules and regulations, Monitoring aspects of disaster mitigations programs.
- International Strategy for Disaster Reduction (UN-ISDR)
- Disaster Risk Reduction (DRR) Strategy.
Question Papers For All Subjects
- Design and Drawing of Reinforced Concrete Structures 2008 to 2018