CBCGS [2019 - current]
CBGS [2015 - 2018]
Old [2000 - 2014]
Topics with syllabus and resources
100.00 Discrete Time Signal
- Introduction to Digital Signal Processing
- Discrete Time Signals
- Sampling and Reconstruction
- Standard DT Signals
- Concept of Digital Frequency
- Representation of DT signal using Standard DT Signals
- Signal Manipulations (shifting, addition, subtraction, multiplication)
- Classification of Signals
- Linear Convolution formulation (without mathematical proof)
- Circular Convolution formulation (without mathematical proof), Matrix Representation of Circular Convolution, Linear by Circular Convolution
- Auto and Cross Correlation formula evaluation
200.00 Discrete Time System
- Introduction to Discrete Time System, Classification of DT Systems (Linear/Non Linear, Causal/Non Causal, Time Invariant/Time Variant Systems, Stable/ Unstable), BIBO Time Domain Stability Criteria.
- LTI system, Concept of Impulse Response and Step Response.
- Concept of IIR System and FIR System, Output of IIR and FIR DT system using Time Domain Linear Convolution formula Method.
300.00 Discrete Fourier Transform
- Introduction to DTFT, DFT, Relation between DFT and DTFT, Properties of DFT without mathematical proof (Scaling and Linearity, Periodicity, Time Shift and Frequency Shift, Time Reversal, Convolution Property and Parsevals’ Energy Theorem).
- DFT computation using DFT properties.
- Transfer function of DT System in frequency domain using DFT.
- Linear and Circular Convolution using DFT.
- Response of FIR system calculation in frequency domain using DFT.
400.00 Fast Fourier Transform
- Radix-2 DIT-FFT algorithm, DIT-FFT Flowgraph for N=4, 6 & 8, Inverse FFT algorithm.
- Spectral Analysis using FFT, Comparison of complex and real, multiplication and additions of DFT and FFT.
500.00 DSP Algorithms
- Carls’ Correlation Coefficient Algorithm
- Fast Circular Convolution Algorithm
- Fast Linear Convolution Algorithm
- Linear FIR filtering using Fast Overlap Add Algorithm and Fast Overlap Save Algorithm
600.00 DSP Processors and Application of DSP
- Need for Special architecture of DSP processor
- Difference between DSP processor & microprocessor
- A general DSP processor TMS320C54XX series
- Case study of Real Time DSP applications to Speech Signal Processing and Biomedical Signal Processing.
Question Papers For All Subjects
- Digital Signal and Image Processing 2011 to 2016
- Robotics and Artificial Intelligence 2011 to 2015
- Mobile Computing 2011 to 2017
- System Security 2011 to 2017
- Artificial Intelligence 2016 to 2018
- Cryptography and System Security 2016 to 2018
- Digital Signal Processing 2016 to 2018
- Image Processing 2016 to 2016