CBCGS [2019 - current]
CBGS [2015 - 2018]
Old [2000 - 2014]
Topics with syllabus and resources
- Introduction of Cybercrime:- Types, The Internet spawns crime, Worms versus viruses, Computer's roles in crimes, Introduction to digital forensics, Introduction to Incident - Incident Response Methodology – Steps - Activities in Initial Response, Phase after detection of an incident.
200.00 Initial Response and Forensic Duplication
- Initial Response & Volatile Data Collection from Windows system - Initial Response & Volatile Data Collection from Unix system - Forensic Duplication:- Forensic Duplicates as Admissible Evidence, Forensic Duplication Tool Requirements, Creating a Forensic.
- Duplicate/Qualified Forensic Duplicate of a Hard Drive.
300.00 Preserving and Recovering Digital Evidence
- File Systems:- FAT, NTFS - Forensic Analysis of File Systems
- Storage Fundamentals:- Storage Layer, Hard Drives
- Evidence Handling:- Types of Evidence, Challenges in evidence handling, Overview of evidence handling procedure.
400.00 Network Forensics
- Intrusion detection; Different Attacks in network, analysis Collecting Network Based Evidence - Investigating Routers - Network Protocols - Email Tracing- Internet Fraud.
500.00 System Investigation
- Data Analysis Techniques - Investigating Live Systems (Windows & Unix) Investigating
- Hacker Tools - Ethical Issues – Cybercrime.
600.00 Bodies of Law
- Constitutional law, Criminal law, Civil law, Administrative regulations
- Levels of law:- Local laws, State laws, Federal laws, International laws
- Levels of culpability:- Intent, Knowledge, Recklessness, Negligence
- Level and burden of proof:- Criminal versus civil cases ,Vicarious liability
- Laws related to computers:- CFAA, DMCA, CAN Spam, etc.
Question Papers For All Subjects
- Software Architecture 2011 to 2018
- Multimedia System Design 2011 to 2015
- Distributed Computing 2010 to 2016
- Data Warehousing and Mining 2010 to 2018
- Human Machine Interaction 2016 to 2018
- Parallel and Distributed Systems 2016 to 2018