University of Mumbai Syllabus For Semester 8 (BE Fourth Year) Digital Forensics: Knowing the Syllabus is very important for the students of Semester 8 (BE Fourth Year). Shaalaa has also provided a list of topics that every student needs to understand.
The University of Mumbai Semester 8 (BE Fourth Year) Digital Forensics syllabus for the academic year 2021-2022 is based on the Board's guidelines. Students should read the Semester 8 (BE Fourth Year) Digital Forensics Syllabus to learn about the subject's subjects and subtopics.
Students will discover the unit names, chapters under each unit, and subtopics under each chapter in the University of Mumbai Semester 8 (BE Fourth Year) Digital Forensics Syllabus pdf 2021-2022. They will also receive a complete practical syllabus for Semester 8 (BE Fourth Year) Digital Forensics in addition to this.
University of Mumbai Semester 8 (BE Fourth Year) Digital Forensics Revised Syllabus
University of Mumbai Semester 8 (BE Fourth Year) Digital Forensics and their Unit wise marks distribution
University of Mumbai Semester 8 (BE Fourth Year) Digital Forensics Course Structure 2021-2022 With Marking Scheme
- Introduction of Cybercrime:- Types, The Internet spawns crime, Worms versus viruses, Computer's roles in crimes, Introduction to digital forensics, Introduction to Incident - Incident Response Methodology – Steps - Activities in Initial Response, Phase after detection of an incident.
- Initial Response & Volatile Data Collection from Windows system - Initial Response & Volatile Data Collection from Unix system - Forensic Duplication:- Forensic Duplicates as Admissible Evidence, Forensic Duplication Tool Requirements, Creating a Forensic.
- Duplicate/Qualified Forensic Duplicate of a Hard Drive.
- File Systems:- FAT, NTFS - Forensic Analysis of File Systems
- Storage Fundamentals:- Storage Layer, Hard Drives
- Evidence Handling:- Types of Evidence, Challenges in evidence handling, Overview of evidence handling procedure.
- Intrusion detection; Different Attacks in network, analysis Collecting Network Based Evidence - Investigating Routers - Network Protocols - Email Tracing- Internet Fraud.
- Data Analysis Techniques - Investigating Live Systems (Windows & Unix) Investigating
- Hacker Tools - Ethical Issues – Cybercrime.
- Constitutional law, Criminal law, Civil law, Administrative regulations
- Levels of law:- Local laws, State laws, Federal laws, International laws
- Levels of culpability:- Intent, Knowledge, Recklessness, Negligence
- Level and burden of proof:- Criminal versus civil cases ,Vicarious liability
- Laws related to computers:- CFAA, DMCA, CAN Spam, etc.
Question Papers For All Subjects
- Software Architecture 2011 to 2018
- Multimedia System Design 2011 to 2015
- Distributed Computing 2010 to 2016
- Data Warehousing and Mining 2010 to 2018
- Human Machine Interaction 2016 to 2018
- Parallel and Distributed Systems 2016 to 2018