CBCGS [2018 - current]
CBGS [2014 - 2017]
Old [2000 - 2013]
Topics with syllabus and resources
100.00 Descriptive Statistics and Probability
- Frequency distribution
- Measures of central tendency
- Measures of dispersion
- Basic probability and Bayes theorem.
200.00 Probability and Sampling Distributions
- Discrete probability distributions.
- Continuous probability distributions - Binomial, poisson and normal distributions.
- Sampling distributions – sample mean, difference between two sample means, sample proportions, difference between two sample proportions.
- t- distribution
- Confidence intervals for - population mean, difference between two population means, population proportion, difference between two population proportions, variance of normally distributed population, ratio of variances of two normally distributed populations.
- Determination of sample size for estimating mean and proportions.
400.00 Hypothesis Testing
- Hypothesis testing for – Population mean, difference between two population means, population proportions, difference between two population proportions, population variance, ratio of two population variances.
- Type – I and II error and power of test.
500.00 Analysis of Variance
- Completely randomized design
- Randomized complete block design
- Repeated measures design
- factorial experiment
- Regression and Correlation
- Simple linear regression
- Correlation model
- Correlation coefficient
- Multiple regression
- Multiple correlation.
600.00 Chi Square Distribution and Analysis of Frequency
- Chi-square distribution – properties.
- Test of goodness of fit.
- Independence and homogeneity.
Question Papers For All Subjects
- Biomedical Instrumentation -2 2011 to 2011
- Biostatistics 2011 to 2012
- Biological Modeling and Simulation 2011 to 2011
- Microcontrollers and Embedded Systems 2011 to 2011
- Medical Imaging-1 2011 to 2012
- Digital Signal Processing for Biomedical Applications 2011 to 2015