University of Mumbai Syllabus For Semester 6 (TE Third Year) Biostatistics: Knowing the Syllabus is very important for the students of Semester 6 (TE Third Year). Shaalaa has also provided a list of topics that every student needs to understand.
The University of Mumbai Semester 6 (TE Third Year) Biostatistics syllabus for the academic year 2021-2022 is based on the Board's guidelines. Students should read the Semester 6 (TE Third Year) Biostatistics Syllabus to learn about the subject's subjects and subtopics.
Students will discover the unit names, chapters under each unit, and subtopics under each chapter in the University of Mumbai Semester 6 (TE Third Year) Biostatistics Syllabus pdf 2021-2022. They will also receive a complete practical syllabus for Semester 6 (TE Third Year) Biostatistics in addition to this.
University of Mumbai Semester 6 (TE Third Year) Biostatistics Revised Syllabus
University of Mumbai Semester 6 (TE Third Year) Biostatistics and their Unit wise marks distribution
University of Mumbai Semester 6 (TE Third Year) Biostatistics Course Structure 2021-2022 With Marking Scheme
- Frequency distribution
- Measures of central tendency
- Measures of dispersion
- Basic probability and Bayes theorem.
- Discrete probability distributions.
- Continuous probability distributions - Binomial, poisson and normal distributions.
- Sampling distributions – sample mean, difference between two sample means, sample proportions, difference between two sample proportions.
- t- distribution
- Confidence intervals for - population mean, difference between two population means, population proportion, difference between two population proportions, variance of normally distributed population, ratio of variances of two normally distributed populations.
- Determination of sample size for estimating mean and proportions.
- Hypothesis testing for – Population mean, difference between two population means, population proportions, difference between two population proportions, population variance, ratio of two population variances.
- Type – I and II error and power of test.
- Completely randomized design
- Randomized complete block design
- Repeated measures design
- factorial experiment
- Regression and Correlation
- Simple linear regression
- Correlation model
- Correlation coefficient
- Multiple regression
- Multiple correlation.
- Chi-square distribution – properties.
- Test of goodness of fit.
- Independence and homogeneity.
Question Papers For All Subjects
- Biomedical Instrumentation -2 2011 to 2011
- Biostatistics 2011 to 2012
- Biological Modeling and Simulation 2011 to 2011
- Microcontrollers and Embedded Systems 2011 to 2011
- Medical Imaging-1 2011 to 2012
- Digital Signal Processing for Biomedical Applications 2011 to 2015