CBCGS [2018 - current]
CBGS [2014 - 2017]
Old [2000 - 2013]
Topics with syllabus and resources
100.00 Introduction to Concepts of Molecular Modelling
- Methods of molecular modelling:- Molecular mechanics, Abinitio Quantum mechanics, Semi empirical quantum mechanics
- Energy minimization of molecules: local & global energy minima.
- Protein ligand interactions
- Torsion angle
- Ramchandran plot
- Protein folding & Chaperones
- Cartesian coordidates
300.00 Overview, Interoperability and Interexchange Languages
- Overview: Machine learning, Genetic algorithms, Simulated annealing.
- Interoperability: Introduction, Its role in bioinformatics.
- Interexchange Languages: XML, CORBA, And UMLS. Clustering algorithms.
400.00 Drug Designing
- Drug optimization
- Identification of pharmacophore
- Optimizing access to target
- Endogenous compounds as drugs
- Quantitative structure- activity relationship (QSAR)
- Protein protein docking
- Protein Ligand docking
- Applications of docking