CBCGS [2019 - current]
CBGS [2015 - 2018]
Old [2000 - 2014]
Topics with syllabus and resources
100.00 Introduction to Artificial Intelligence
- Introduction, History of Artificial Intelligence
- Intelligent Systems:- Categorization of Intelligent System, Components of AI Program, Foundations of AI, Sub-areas of AI, Applications of AI, Current trends in AI.
200.00 Intelligent Agents
- Agents and Environments
- The concept of rationality
- The nature of environment
- The structure of Agents
- Types of Agents
- Learning Agent
300.00 Problem Solving
- Solving problem by Searching:- Problem Solving Agent, Formulating Problems, Example Problems.
- Uninformed Search Methods:- Breadth First Search (BFS), Depth First Search (DFS), Depth Limited Search, Depth First Iterative Deepening(DFID), Informed Search Methods:- Greedy best first Search ,A* Search, Memory bounded heuristic Search.
- Local Search Algorithms and Optimization Problems:- Hillclimbing search Simulated annealing, Local beam search, Genetic algorithms.
- Adversarial Search:- Games, Optimal strategies, The minimax algorithm, Alpha-Beta Pruning.
400.00 Knowledge and Reasoning
- Knowledge based Agents, The Wumpus World, The Propositional logic, First Order Logic:- Syntax and Semantic, Inference in FOL, Forward chaining, backward Chaining.
- Knowledge Engineering in First-Order Logic, Unification, Resolution, Introduction to logic programming (PROLOG).
- Uncertain Knowledge and Reasoning:- Uncertainty, Representing knowledge in an uncertain domain, The semantics of belief network, Inference in belief network.
500.00 Planning and Learning
- The planning problem, Planning with state space search, Partial order planning, Hierarchical planning, Conditional Planning.
- Learning:- Forms of Learning, Inductive Learning, Learning Decision Tree.
- Expert System:- Introduction, Phases in building Expert Systems, ES Architecture, ES vs Traditional System.
- Natural Language Processing(NLP), Expert Systems.
Question Papers For All Subjects
- Digital Signal and Image Processing 2011 to 2016
- Robotics and Artificial Intelligence 2011 to 2015
- Mobile Computing 2011 to 2017
- System Security 2011 to 2017
- Artificial Intelligence 2016 to 2018
- Cryptography and System Security 2016 to 2018
- Digital Signal Processing 2016 to 2018
- Image Processing 2016 to 2016