University of Mumbai Syllabus For Semester 4 (SE Second Year) Applied Mathematics 4: Knowing the Syllabus is very important for the students of Semester 4 (SE Second Year). Shaalaa has also provided a list of topics that every student needs to understand.
The University of Mumbai Semester 4 (SE Second Year) Applied Mathematics 4 syllabus for the academic year 2021-2022 is based on the Board's guidelines. Students should read the Semester 4 (SE Second Year) Applied Mathematics 4 Syllabus to learn about the subject's subjects and subtopics.
Students will discover the unit names, chapters under each unit, and subtopics under each chapter in the University of Mumbai Semester 4 (SE Second Year) Applied Mathematics 4 Syllabus pdf 2021-2022. They will also receive a complete practical syllabus for Semester 4 (SE Second Year) Applied Mathematics 4 in addition to this.
University of Mumbai Semester 4 (SE Second Year) Applied Mathematics 4 Revised Syllabus
University of Mumbai Semester 4 (SE Second Year) Applied Mathematics 4 and their Unit wise marks distribution
University of Mumbai Semester 4 (SE Second Year) Applied Mathematics 4 Course Structure 2021-2022 With Marking Scheme
|101||Calculus of Variation|
|102||Functions Involving Higher Order Derivatives|
|201||Linear Algebra: Vector Spaces|
|202||Vectors in N-dimensional Vector Space|
|301||Linear Algebra: Matrix Theory|
- Euler Langrange equation.
- Solution of Euler‘s Langrange equation (only results for different cases for function) independent of a variable, independent of another variable, independent of differentiation of a variable and independent of both variables.
- Isoperimetric problems, several dependent variables.
- Rayleigh-Ritz method
- Dot product
- Cross product
- Norm and distance properties in n-dimensional vector space.
- Metric spaces, vector spaces over real field
- Properties of vector spaces over real field, subspaces.
- Norms and normed vector spaces.
- Inner products and inner product spaces
- The Cauchy-Schwarz inequality, orthogonal Subspaces
- Gram-Schmidt Process.
- Characteristic equation
- Eigenvalues and Eigenvectors
- Properties of Eigenvalues and Eigenvectors
- Cayley-Hamilton theorem, examples based on verification of CayleyHamilton theorem.
- Similarity of matrices
- Diagonalisation of matrix Functions of square matrix
- Derogatory and non-derogatory matrices Quadratic forms over real field
- Reduction of quadratic form to a diagonal canonical form
- rank, index, signature of quadratic form
- Sylvester‘s law of inertia
- value-class of a quadratic form of definite, semidefinite and indefinite Singular Value Decomposition.
- Line Integral
- Cauchy‘s Integral theorem for simply connected regions
- Cauchy‘s Integral formula
- Taylor‘s and Laurent‘s series.
- Poles of f(z)
- Cauchy‘s Residue theorem
- Applications of Residue theorem to evaluate real Integrals of different types.
Question Papers For All Subjects
- Discrete Electronic Circuits 2014 to 2018
- Applied Mathematics 4 2007 to 2018
- Fundamentals of Communation Engineering 2014 to 2018
- Electrical Machines 2014 to 2018
- Advanced Engineering Mathematics 2006 to 2014
- Electronic Circuit Analysis and Design 2006 to 2014
- Electronic and Electrical Measuring Instruments and Machine 2006 to 2014
- Digital System Design -2 2006 to 2014
- Basic of Analog and Digital Communication Systems 2009 to 2013
- Principles of Control Systems 2014 to 2017
- Microprocessor and Peripherals 2014 to 2018