CBCGS [2017 - current]
CBGS [2013 - 2016]
Old [2000 - 2012]
Topics with syllabus and resources
100.00 Complex Variable and Mapping
- Functions of a complex variable, Analytic functions, Cauchy-Riemann equations in Cartesian co-ordinates, Polar co-ordinates.
- Harmonic functions, Analytic method and Milne Thomson methods to find f(z), Orthogonal trajectories.
- Conformal Mapping, Linear, Bilinear transformations, Cross ratio, fixed points and standard transformation such as rotation and magnification, invertion, translation.
200.00 Laplace Transform
- Introduction, Definition of Laplace transform, Laplace transform of constant, trigonometrical, exponential functions.
- Important properties of Laplace transform:- First shifting theorem, Laplace transform without proof.
- Unit step function, Heavi side function, Dirac-delta function, Periodic function and their Laplace transforms, Second shifting theorem.
- Inverse Laplace transform with Partial fraction and Convolution theorem (without proof).
- Application to solve initial and boundary value problem involving ordinary differential equations with one dependent variable and constant coefficients.
300.00 Fourier Series
- Dirichlet’s conditions, Fourier series of periodic functions with period 2π and 2L.
- Fourier series for even and odd functions.
- Half range sine and cosine Fourier series, Parsevel’s identities (without proof).
- Orthogonal and Ortho-normal functions, Complex form of Fourier series.
- Fourier Integral Representation.
400.00 Vector Algebra and Calculus
- Vector Algebra:- Scalar and vector product of three and four Vectors and their properties.
- Vector Calculus:- Vector differential operator, Gradient of a scalar point function, Diversions and Curl of Vector point function.
- Vector Integration:- Line integral; conservative vector field, Green’s theorem in a plane (Without proof)
- Gauss-Divergence theorem & Stokes’ theorem (Without proof and no problems on verification of above theorems).
500.00 Z Transform
- Z-transform of standard functions such as Z(an), Z(np).
- Properties of Z-transform:- Linearity, Change of scale, Shifting property, Multiplication of K, Initial and final value, Convolution theorem (all without proof)
- Inverse Z transform:- Binomial Expansion and Method of Partial fraction.
Question Papers For All Subjects
- Applied Mathematics 3 2007 to 2018
- Electronic Circuits and Communication Fundamentals 2014 to 2018
- Digital Logic Design and Analysis 2015 to 2018
- Data Structure and Algorithm Analysis 2014 to 2018
- Discrete Structures 2014 to 2018
- Object Oriented Programming Methodology 2014 to 2018
- Electronics Devices and Linear Circuits 2009 to 2014
- Discrete Structure and Graph Theory 2009 to 2013
- Data Structure and Files 2009 to 2014
- Computer Organisation and Architecture 2009 to 2018
- Digital Logic Design and Application 2007 to 2014